corner corner Under the Tuscan Sun: At Home in Italy

Under the Tuscan Sun: At Home in Italy
by Frances Mayes | Travel
Registered by cobaltcat of Fresno, California USA on 9/28/2002

status (set by AmberLee17): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by cobaltcat from Fresno, California USA on Saturday, September 28, 2002

It's been a while since I read this but I remember it as an enjoyable read.

Journal Entry 2 by cobaltcat at Post office at Tulare & "M" Streets in Fresno, California USA on Monday, March 17, 2003

Released on Monday, March 17, 2003 at Post office at Tulare & "M" Streets in Fresno, California USA.

This was released as a surprise add-on in one of the many books I sent to fellow bookcrossers today. I hope it is enjoyed, or at least, passed on.

Journal Entry 3 by AmberLee17 from Stockton, California USA on Thursday, March 20, 2003

Wheee! What a delightful surprise when I opened the package "Under the Tuscan Sun" popped out, too! I've heard wonderful things about this book and am thrilled to see it.

Thank you for a delightful RABCK surprise, CobaltCat. (And I adore your rubber stamp design on the envelope, too!)

Journal Entry 4 by AmberLee17 at Friends of the Library Bookstore Hammer & Alexandr in Stockton, California USA on Monday, September 25, 2017

Released 2 mos ago (9/25/2017 UTC) at Friends of the Library Bookstore Hammer & Alexandr in Stockton, California USA

Releasing into the wild.