corner corner To Kill a Mockingbird

by Harper Lee | Literature & Fiction
Registered by yazi on 5/22/2005

status (set by yazi): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by yazi on Sunday, May 22, 2005

I wish I had more energy to rave about this classic! It deserves its reputation...and perhaps I will come back to say more later, when my brain is functioning!

Journal Entry 2 by yazi at -- Wild, somewhere in Bayfield in Bayfield, Wisconsin USA on Thursday, June 30, 2005

Released 12 yrs ago (6/27/2005 UTC) at -- Wild, somewhere in Bayfield in Bayfield, Wisconsin USA

Left on a shelf, in a cabinet, in a room that I stayed in while on a mini vacation with a friend! I would give the name of the place itself, however, we just happened to go there on a whim; the place was still being remodeled at the time. Prefering the quiet of a place that was vacant except for us, we chose to stay there on a whim. I have to say, it seems that it will shape up to be quite a lovely place to stay. If I ever make it that far north again, I'll go again! Sorry to give no name for the business...the only thing I ever saw that indicated what it was, was an awning above the outside of the door: "ROOMS". It is just a few steps from Morty's Pub, a wee bit off the corner of Rittenhouse Ave.