corner corner Marry Me

Marry Me
by Sarah Ball | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wombles of Caboolture, Queensland Australia on 6/16/2005

status (set by Sharky13): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wombles from Caboolture, Queensland Australia on Thursday, June 16, 2005

Pre-numbered label used for registration.

Journal Entry 2 by blakkat-BNE from Brisbane, Queensland Australia on Saturday, January 14, 2006

Caught at January BCBrisbane meetup. Looks like nice light reading - I started reading it at the table until I got busted by bookworm-BNE :P oops... *sheepish grin*

***UPDATE 26/01/2006*** Started reading this last night... I'm enjoying it so far :)

Journal Entry 3 by blakkat-BNE from Brisbane, Queensland Australia on Sunday, January 29, 2006

oops - forgot to journal this when I finished it! Nice, light-hearted reading with a soppy ending as expected :P Great for a break from the more serious books I've been reading lately! Thanks wombles for sharing :) Please let me know what you would like me to do with this book :)

***UPDATE 27/02/2006*** I've given this to my grandmother to read - 'tis a bit better than the usual Mills'n'Boon she usually reads :P
***UPDATE 19/05/2006*** Grandma has still got this. I forgot to ask her about it the other day *sheepish look*
***UPDATE 02/08/2006*** I have retrieved this book and shall probably wild release it at the airport on Friday :)

Journal Entry 4 by blakkat-BNE from Brisbane, Queensland Australia on Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Have passed this along to bookworm-BNE to do with as she pleases :)

Journal Entry 5 by bookworm-BNE from Brisbane, Queensland Australia on Friday, September 22, 2006

Not being into 'soppy' books, I will make this one travel straight away. It's Toowoomba tomorrow!

Journal Entry 6 by Neesy from Brisbane, Queensland Australia on Sunday, September 24, 2006

Picked up at Toowoomba meet on Saturday :)

Journal Entry 7 by Neesy from Brisbane, Queensland Australia on Sunday, January 21, 2007

Finished just before Brisbane BC meet today.
Lovely chick lit with a few twists.
Ideal for the holidays!

Neesy

Journal Entry 8 by michyj from Daglish, Western Australia Australia on Sunday, January 21, 2007

Grabbed at the Brisbane meet up, looking forward to reading it.

Journal Entry 9 by michyj at Chick Lit bookbag in Australia, by mail -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, March 29, 2007

Released 10 yrs ago (3/29/2007 UTC) at Chick Lit bookbag in Australia, by mail -- Controlled Releases

Never got around to reading this, so am adding it to the chick lit bookbag for someone else to enjoy.

Journal Entry 10 by wingcatsalivewing from Rooty Hill, New South Wales Australia on Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Chicklit bag arrived today.

Journal Entry 11 by wingcatsalivewing at A fellow BXer in Aussie Post, RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Released 10 yrs ago (4/3/2007 UTC) at A fellow BXer in Aussie Post, RABCK -- Controlled Releases

Thanks for helping me clearout my shelves, Sharky13.

Journal Entry 12 by Sharky13 from Devonport, Tasmania Australia on Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Arrived as the Shelf Clearour RABCK from 'catsalive'.
Thankyou catsalive.

It looks like this found it's way to me from the ChickLit bookbag.
Thanks.