corner corner Shades of Earl Grey-A Tea Shop Mystery

Shades of Earl Grey-A Tea Shop Mystery
by Laura Childs | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by eicuthbertson of Burnaby, British Columbia Canada on 5/20/2005

status (set by Annelis): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by eicuthbertson from Burnaby, British Columbia Canada on Friday, May 20, 2005

Here's another mystery story for the Culinary Book Box. Several recipes in this one apparently.

Journal Entry 2 by loveamystery from Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Monday, June 06, 2005

I love tea shops and this book looks interesting, so I am taking it out of the bookbox.

Journal Entry 3 by loveamystery from Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Saturday, November 05, 2005

An absolutely delightful mystery. I am again inspired to visit our local tea shop to soak up the atmosphere and of course, drink tea.
This is the third book in this series.

Journal Entry 4 by loveamystery at Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Friday, February 11, 2011

Released 6 yrs ago (2/10/2011 UTC) at Vancouver, British Columbia Canada

On its way to a sweeps winner. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 5 by wandering-B at Tai Po, New Territories Hong Kong on Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Received with thanks! I'll put it on my TBR pile and hopefully get to it soon. A great selection for the sweeps theme!

Journal Entry 6 by wandering-B at Tai Po, New Territories Hong Kong on Thursday, October 06, 2011

Well, rotten Bookcrosser that I am, I find I did not journal having read this book - but I did! It was a fun read and I was rather taken aback with the ending. Passing along to a sweeps winner.

Journal Entry 7 by wingChremajorawing at Siegen, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Received as part of the crime & tea sweepstake, thank you so much! Now on my TBR pile.

Journal Entry 8 by wingChremajorawing at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Saturday, January 28, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (1/28/2012 UTC) at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom

Posting as part of the Birthday Thread. I checked out your books, 3vie, and thought this might be something you would like. Hope you haven't already read it...

Happy (probably belated) birthday!

Journal Entry 9 by 3vie at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Monday, February 06, 2012

Thankyou so much for sending me this book. I thought I already had it on tbr, but when I just went and looked - I didnt, so I am super delighted as its the next in the series that i need to read ;0)

Journal Entry 10 by 3vie at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Saturday, May 12, 2012

I loved this book. I think its the best in the series so far. There is alot going on in it and it kept me guessing until right near the end.

Journal Entry 11 by 3vie at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Saturday, May 12, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (5/12/2012 UTC) at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom

Sending to Annimanni as part of wishlist tag game.

Journal Entry 12 by wingAnnimanniwing at Espoo, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Received with warm thanks!

Journal Entry 13 by wingAnnimanniwing at Espoo, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Tuesday, December 25, 2012

A very enjoyable cozy! Perfect Xmas reading too.

Next off to Chania. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 14 by wingAnnimanniwing at Espoo, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Released 4 yrs ago (1/1/2013 UTC) at Espoo, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland

Happy reading and happy new year, Chania!

Journal Entry 15 by Chania at Kokkola, Keski-Pohjanmaa / Mellersta Österbotten Finland on Saturday, January 05, 2013

Looks nice and cozy! Thank You Annimanni!

Journal Entry 16 by Chania at Kokkola, Keski-Pohjanmaa / Mellersta Österbotten Finland on Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Nice, cozy and made me drink tea! :)

Journal Entry 17 by Chania at Kokkola, Keski-Pohjanmaa / Mellersta Österbotten Finland on Thursday, August 01, 2013

Sending to Sannuli next :)

Journal Entry 18 by sannuli at Joensuu, Pohjois-Karjala / Norra Karelen Finland on Monday, August 05, 2013

Thank you for the book! Can't wait to start :)

Journal Entry 19 by sannuli at Joensuu, Pohjois-Karjala / Norra Karelen Finland on Monday, September 15, 2014

Took me a while to adjust myself to the coziness and rather slow speed of action as I had read some Läckbergs before starting this. Just as I was getting probably adjusted the book was finished.. Therefore I obviously need to find more books of this series :D

I liked Earl Grey :) As this book is part of a series, it became very obvious as there was no introductionary bit to characters. Which of course would be a bit of a pain in the **** to have in every book. So for a newbie it'd be good to read the first book of the series first I guess. Nevertheless book lovers who love tea will enjoy the book, I'm pretty sure.

Journal Entry 20 by sannuli at Joensuu, Pohjois-Karjala / Norra Karelen Finland on Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Released 2 yrs ago (9/23/2014 UTC) at Joensuu, Pohjois-Karjala / Norra Karelen Finland

Happy reading! :)

Journal Entry 21 by Koivula5 at Nivala, Pohjois-Pohjanmaa / Norra Österbotten Finland on Thursday, September 25, 2014

Thanks, sannuli!

Journal Entry 22 by Koivula5 at Nivala, Pohjois-Pohjanmaa / Norra Österbotten Finland on Monday, December 08, 2014

Released 2 yrs ago (12/8/2014 UTC) at Nivala, Pohjois-Pohjanmaa / Norra Österbotten Finland

Lähtee marraskuun kirja-arvonnan voittajalle.

Journal Entry 23 by Mecu at Hämeenlinna, Kanta-Häme / Egentliga Tavastland Finland on Friday, December 12, 2014

Thanks Koivula5 for the book and the postcard! I got this from the monthly sweep round at the Finnish forum. The topic is quite a coincidence because I just won also the Tea & Mystery sweep round. :D But I guess I need to find the first book of this series before I can read this third one...

Journal Entry 24 by Mecu at Hämeenlinna, Kanta-Häme / Egentliga Tavastland Finland on Wednesday, February 03, 2016

Enjoyable and very cozy indeed, even though the book starts with an engagement party where bodies start to drop... Enjoyed my tea with it, what else. :) I read the first three novels of the series in a row, so now I need a break before I return to Charleston.

Journal Entry 25 by Mecu at Hämeenlinna, Kanta-Häme / Egentliga Tavastland Finland on Friday, February 26, 2016

Released 1 yr ago (2/27/2016 UTC) at Hämeenlinna, Kanta-Häme / Egentliga Tavastland Finland

The next reader has this book on her wishlist, so - enjoy! :)

Journal Entry 26 by wingAnneliswing at Kerava, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Wednesday, March 02, 2016

Wow! A Wishlist book and a tea bag! Thank you very much, Mecu!