corner corner Tully

Tully
by Paullina Simons | Women's Fiction
Registered by Molyneux of Oxford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Thursday, May 19, 2005

status (set by KathyS): available

Journal Entry 1 by Molyneux from Oxford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Thursday, May 19, 2005

Passed to me for BookCrossing - will make further notes when it is released.

Journal Entry 2 by KathyS on Monday, July 04, 2005

Found this in my goody bag at the 2005 Unconvention :o) Thanks for sharing it with me.

Journal Entry 3 by KathyS at Ramsey, Cambridgeshire United Kingdom on Sunday, April 03, 2011

Can it really be nearly 6 years since I found this in my goody bag at the UnConvention in Birmingham? Where has the time gone? And why was this book still sitting on my shelf, waiting to be read? Naughty Bookcrosser!!! But I have gone through a very bad couple of years reading wise and haven't turned the pages on many books in that time. So I was glad that I could finally pick up this book and even face the daunting task of reading 600+ pages. I can't say it gripped me from page one but within 30 or so pages I was warming to the main character Tully and wanted to find out more. It's not action packed or full of drama but it is compelling and gently unfolds until I found I really couldn't wait to pick up the book and read on.

I shall try to find this book a new reader and keep it moving.