corner corner Rough Waters

Rough Waters
by S. L. Rottman | Teens
Registered by wingResQgeekwing of Alexandria, Virginia USA on Thursday, May 19, 2005

status (set by AnonymousFinder): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingResQgeekwing from Alexandria, Virginia USA on Thursday, May 19, 2005

Pre-numbered label used for registration.

From the Central Branch of the Arlington County Library. This was a left over from their recent Friends of the Library book sale, to be released.

Journal Entry 2 by wingResQgeekwing at Tysons Corner Center Mall in Tysons Corner, Virginia USA on Saturday, July 28, 2007

Released 7 yrs ago (7/28/2007 UTC) at Tysons Corner Center Mall in Tysons Corner, Virginia USA

I left this book next to the fountain near the Nordstrom wing, while my daughter was at a birthday party at the Build-a-Bear Workshop, upstairs. This was my last release, but the party wasn't over, so I loitered outside the store, watching my book by the fountain below. A family stopped by the fountain to eat a snack. While the mother struggled to keep her toddler from falling into the fountain, the father picks up the book, glances at it briefly, and dismissively tosses it down the bench. A couple minutes later, he walks over to the book, picks it up and throws it into the nearest trash bin! After they left, I hurried downstairs, retrieved the book from the trash, and returned it to the fountain, where it was still waiting when we left.

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Sunday, July 29, 2007

Book found by my children at Tysons Corner. They live in England and will be reading the book and releasing it in the UK at the end of August.

CAUGHT IN WASHINGTON DC USA