corner corner The Ultimate Hitchhiker's Guide

The Ultimate Hitchhiker's Guide
by Douglas Adams | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by MadamMuck of Brisbane, Queensland Australia on 5/18/2005

status (set by MadamMuck): permanent collection

Journal Entry 1 by MadamMuck from Brisbane, Queensland Australia on Wednesday, May 18, 2005

A hard back copy of the famous Trilogy in Four parts; this book has all four plus Mostly Harmless and the new "Young Zaphod Plays It Safe"

As one of my favourite series, this is a great copy as it has the whole lot packaged together, mind you that makes it rather difficult to hold up, but ahhh the price we pay.

Journal Entry 2 by MadamMuck from Brisbane, Queensland Australia on Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Reserved from PC for Wombles to borrow.

Journal Entry 3 by wombles from Caboolture, Queensland Australia on Saturday, May 21, 2005

This book is huge! 815 pages! I hope you don't mind if I take a while to read this as a) I don't get a lot of reading time during the week and b)I certainly won't be carrying it around anywhere!
Thanks so much for letting me borrow your pc book!

Journal Entry 4 by wombles from Caboolture, Queensland Australia on Saturday, July 16, 2005

I have less then 40 pages left to read so will finish this on the train and return it to Madammuck, have enjoyed this very much but left me confused and bewildered! I will watch the movie as soon as it comes out on dvd! Thansk again!

Journal Entry 5 by MadamMuck from Brisbane, Queensland Australia on Sunday, July 17, 2005

Happy to lend out my PC's to trusted friends. Glad you enjoyed, even it got a bit confusing.