corner corner Book Crossing Journal #19 for Bunny Lady

Book Crossing Journal #19 for Bunny Lady
by Fellow BC'ers everywhere | Journals
Registered by BunnyLady of Fond Du Lac, Wisconsin USA on 5/12/2005

status (set by piemunga): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by BunnyLady from Fond Du Lac, Wisconsin USA on Thursday, May 12, 2005

This book will begin traveling with :
A is for Alibi
B is for Burglar
C is for Corpse by Sue Grafton

Journal Entry 2 by CheriePie from Campbell, California USA on Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Whoopsie! I didn't realize that this should be journaled too when I received the 3-in-1 Grafton book it's traveling with. So here it is... I added something about myself, which is what I think you're supposed to do, sort of a concise life story? Well actually, that'd take a whole book in itself and there's really A LOT of interesting things I could mention about myself, however I think I've done okay in narrowing it down to a single page. :)

This is on it's way to Clawdette in LA, along with A is for Alibi/B is for Burglar/C is for Corpse

Journal Entry 3 by clawdette from Houma, Louisiana USA on Monday, August 08, 2005

recieved today along with Sue Grafton book..will journal when read

Journal Entry 4 by BunnyLady from Fond Du Lac, Wisconsin USA on Monday, May 08, 2006

Returned home safe and sound! Thanks for adding to it. I hope to be sending this out with something else again soon.
5/24/06 sending to katiesmama in FL with a book ring book: A Good Yarn by Debbie Macomber.

Journal Entry 5 by momx3lovesbooks on Monday, July 10, 2006

Came with "A Good Yarn" from dvg.

Bunnylady..a couple pages are completely out of the binding, do you want me to tape them? Pm me and let me know. :) What a great little suprise and Im enjoying reading about my fellow bcer's and the recipes sound good!!

Journal Entry 6 by momx3lovesbooks on Friday, July 28, 2006

mailed to southernfryed via parcel post. Mailed along with "A Good Yarn" bookring.

Journal Entry 7 by wingSouthernfryedwing from Lexington, South Carolina USA on Thursday, August 03, 2006

This book arrived today with A Good Yarn. I look forward to reading both. I will journal again after reading. Thanks.

Journal Entry 8 by wingSouthernfryedwing from Lexington, South Carolina USA on Saturday, August 12, 2006

Since I am mailing A Good Yarn internationally, I am going to send this journal on with Life Expectancy by Dean Koontz bookring. It will be headed to Iowa.

Journal Entry 9 by wingcollectorkerriwing from Springfield, Illinois USA on Saturday, September 02, 2006

Received from lisabb2 in Iowa with momx3lovesbooks' Vanishing Acts bookring. Will send along with the book when I'm finished.

Journal Entry 10 by wingcollectorkerriwing from Springfield, Illinois USA on Monday, October 02, 2006

Journaled and sent on to the next person in this ring.

Journal Entry 11 by wingAramenawing from Moore, Oklahoma USA on Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Arrived yesterday with Vanishing Acts! I have several book rings in my possession, so this journal will have no trouble hitching a ride with one of them!

Journal Entry 12 by wingAramenawing from Moore, Oklahoma USA on Wednesday, November 22, 2006

I'm finally sending this off along with Trainspotting!

Journal Entry 13 by wingKateKintailwing from Burke, Virginia USA on Saturday, December 02, 2006

Received this here in Virginia with the Trainspotting bookring book. I've heard so much about these sorts of projects but have never seen/read one, so this is a real treat :-)

All you BCers sound so interesting! Thanks for the recipes and the sharing. Hope all has gone well for you since last you had this journal in your hands.

Journal Entry 14 by wingKateKintailwing from Burke, Virginia USA on Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Since I'm still reading Trainspotting, I mailed this out with the Me Talk Pretty One Day by David Sedaris bookring book today during my lunch break.

Journal Entry 15 by Morgail from Louisville, Kentucky USA on Sunday, December 10, 2006

This arrived with a booking (Me Talk Pretty One Day). I've already read the other entries & am looking forward to making one myself:)

Journal Entry 16 by Morgail from Louisville, Kentucky USA on Sunday, January 21, 2007

I'm sending this along with Me Talk Pretty One Day to piemunga in Australia. I had a great time reading everyone's entry, and adding my own:)

Journal Entry 17 by piemunga from Marrickville, New South Wales Australia on Sunday, February 04, 2007

caught in Sydney, Australia! I'm not sure whether I'll pass it on with Me Talk Pretty One Day, or one of the other zillions of bookrings in my possession right now. i'm so excited about this! i've seen them online but never physically before!