corner corner The Time Traveler's Wife

by Audrey Niffenegger | Literature & Fiction
Registered by LeighBCD on 5/11/2005

status (set by LeighBCD): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by LeighBCD on Wednesday, May 11, 2005

I bought this book as I was about to jump on to a flight to New York as part of a 3 for 2 offer. I really liked this book - it was different. I was put off buying it for a long time ever since I read publicity blurbs such as "this novel is the next Lovely Bones". Well, of course, it wasn't. It was very enjoyable in its own unique way.

I will release this into the wild. I hope whoever finds this book enjoys it! When you have finished with the book, please send it out into the wild again for someone else to find. Thanks very much and welcome to Bookcrossing!

Journal Entry 2 by LeighBCD on Sunday, July 09, 2006

This quirky book lived up totally to the hype - I really liked it.

Time to release it into the wild for someone else to discover!

Welcome to Bookcrossing and thanks for taking the trouble to visit this site! I hope you enjoy this book. When you have finished with it, make a journal entry to let me know it found a home then send it back out into the world again for someone else to find. Sharing books is great karma - enjoy this one!

Journal Entry 3 by LeighBCD at Bus-stop, Thornton Road in Streatham, Greater London United Kingdom on Sunday, July 09, 2006

Released 11 yrs ago (7/9/2006 UTC) at Bus-stop, Thornton Road in Streatham, Greater London United Kingdom