corner corner Greenwitch

by Susan Cooper | Children's Books
Registered by midwinter of Tucson, Arizona USA on 5/10/2005

status (set by hyphen8): permanent collection

Journal Entry 1 by midwinter from Tucson, Arizona USA on Tuesday, May 10, 2005

More from the Friends of the Library booksale. Review coming soon...

Journal Entry 2 by midwinter from Tucson, Arizona USA on Wednesday, June 25, 2008

This is the third book in the Dark is Rising series and, while it had some interesting plot points, I felt it was the weakest of the bunch so far. It's almost a placeholder to bridge the gap between The Dark Is Rising and The Grey King. I'm hoping The Grey King gets things moving again. We'll see...

Journal Entry 3 by midwinter at RABCK, RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Released 9 yrs ago (7/1/2008 UTC) at RABCK, RABCK -- Controlled Releases

RABCKing to hyphen8 - enjoy!

Journal Entry 4 by winghyphen8wing from Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Yay, these arrived today. Thanks so much midwinter!

Journal Entry 5 by winghyphen8wing from Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Wednesday, July 16, 2008

This book does suffer from the middle of the series syndrome a little. It doesn't do much to flesh out any of the characters, but it does manage to link together the first two books (and tie up that loose end from the first book). Still, I am definitely enjoying the series.

At the moment I'm marking these "permanent collection" as I read them but if and when I find replacements I'll let the registered copies circulate again.

Tried to get another copy of this for my permanent collection but it didn't work out, so I'm still hanging on to this one for now.