corner corner Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Book 4)

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Book 4)
by J.K. Rowling | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by wingjarewing of Hudson, Florida USA on 5/9/2005

status (set by AnonymousFinder): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingjarewing from Hudson, Florida USA on Monday, May 09, 2005

Book four in the infamous Harry Potter series. I'm loving these books, this one has been in my TBR for quite some time, but I'm just realizing I haven't registered it.

Cover blurb:

Harry Potter is midway through both his training as a wizard and his coming of age. Harry wants to get away from the pernicious Dursleys and go to the International Quidditch Cup with Hermione, Ron, and the Weasleys. He wants to dream about Cho Chang, his crush (and maybe do more than dream). He wants to find out about the mysterious event that's supposed to take place at Hogwarts this year, an event involving two other rival schools of magic, and a competition that hasn't happened for hundreds of years. He wants to be a normal, fourteen-year-old wizard. But unfortunately for Harry Potter, he's not normal--even by wizarding standards.

And in his case, different can be deadly.

Journal Entry 2 by wingjarewing from Hudson, Florida USA on Sunday, August 21, 2005

They just keep getting better and better. Darker and heavier, too. I still think that Azkaban is my favorite, but this book was great! I was on edge during the tasks, and during the battle scene toward the end. And I cried at the end... and I hear that the emotionality of this one is nothing compared to the next two, I believe I'm in trouble!

Journal Entry 3 by wingjarewing at Smith's at Central & Tramway in Albuquerque, New Mexico USA on Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Released 12 yrs ago (11/2/2005 UTC) at Smith's at Central & Tramway in Albuquerque, New Mexico USA

Left this book at the gas pumps... hope whomever finds it enjoys it!

Journal Entry 4 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Thursday, November 03, 2005

found it at smiths on tramway at the gas pumps

CAUGHT IN ALBUQUERQUE NM USA