corner corner A Walk in Wolf Wood

A Walk in Wolf Wood
by Mary Stewart | Teens
Registered by wingjarewing of Hudson, Florida USA on 8/24/2005

status (set by abqagate): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingjarewing from Hudson, Florida USA on Wednesday, August 24, 2005

A fantastic read I remember from my own childhood. I bought this spare copy today for my free books table I'll set up for Trick-or-Treaters on Halloween!

From the back cover:

Behind John and Margaret lay the paved road, the catr, and their sleeping parents; ahead of them lay Wolf Wood and a fantastic adventure of medieval magic.

There, within the enchanted forest where the romantic long ago and the present overlapped, they met the noble Lord Madian. Once the Duke's favorite, he was cursed by an evil sorcerer to roam the woods at night as a werewolf.

Only these children from the future and the power of his magic amulet could release him from the spell. But once the spell was broken, they found themselves caught in a fourteenth century world of betrayal and danger....

Journal Entry 2 by wingjarewing at Singing Arrow Neighborhood in Albuquerque, New Mexico USA on Monday, October 31, 2005

Released 12 yrs ago (10/31/2005 UTC) at Singing Arrow Neighborhood in Albuquerque, New Mexico USA

Will be handing out to a random trick-or-treater tonight..

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

*if I don't manage to give this one out, I'll take the book over to the Singing Arrow Park tomorrow morning...

Journal Entry 3 by wingjarewing from Hudson, Florida USA on Friday, November 04, 2005

Sadly, I did not have a single Trick-Or-Treater this year... most of the books have been set free at the park, this one went elsewhere.

Journal Entry 4 by abqagate from Datil, New Mexico USA on Friday, November 04, 2005

Caught at The Daily Grind Cafe/Bakery in their BC basket. This baby is on its way to Iraq. I have a warm fuzzy wish that some mom/dad/uncle/auntie over there eventually sends this home to a young teen in their life.