corner corner Ghost Town Treasure

Ghost Town Treasure
by Clyde Robert Bulla | Children's Books
Registered by jare of Hudson, Florida USA on 8/21/2005

status (set by wordcatching): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by jare from Hudson, Florida USA on Sunday, August 21, 2005

Purchased this at a thrift store today in preperation for my Halloween Trick-or-treat releases this year! Although, after getting it home, I see that I grabbed this one because the title sounded appropriate to the season.. not the same type of "ghost" but an adventure is an adventure.

From the back cover:

"This is where I want to live," says Ty. "It's the best place in the world!"

But Gold Rock is a ghost town now, and Ty's family must move to the city to make a living.

Then Nora and Paul come to visit, and they bring Great-grandfather's diary. The words are faded, but there under the magnifying glass they can read the thrilling words:
"gold in the cave"!

Can they find the treasure in time to help Ty's family?

Journal Entry 2 by jare at Singing Arrow Neighborhood in Albuquerque, New Mexico USA on Monday, October 31, 2005

Released 12 yrs ago (10/31/2005 UTC) at Singing Arrow Neighborhood in Albuquerque, New Mexico USA

Will be handing out to a random trick-or-treater tonight..

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

*if I don't manage to give this one out, I'll take the book over to the Singing Arrow Park tomorrow morning...

Journal Entry 3 by wordcatching from Albuquerque, New Mexico USA on Saturday, January 07, 2006

I found the book last night. My plans are to read the book and release it back into the wild. I will update my entry information after I read the book.