corner corner My Little Golden Storybook About God

My Little Golden Storybook About God
by Eloise Wilkin | Children's Books
Registered by wingCordelia-annewing of Someplace, Georgia USA on 5/7/2005

status (set by pepita-di-Corfu): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingCordelia-annewing from Someplace, Georgia USA on Saturday, May 07, 2005

This is one of the first books I remember. I've given so many copies away--including one or two in bookcrossing--that I just can't count. One of the beauties of this book is that it is not restricted to any religion. It simply and poetically presents a divine presence of love, the presence all children see. This little book still helps me to see it.

Journal Entry 2 by wingCordelia-annewing at on Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Released 12 yrs ago (5/11/2005 UTC) at

For pepita-di-Corfu, one of the books I loved before I can remember, dedicated to pepita and the children of Thessaloniki.

Journal Entry 3 by pepita-di-Corfu from Thessaloniki, Thessaloniki Greece on Monday, May 23, 2005

what a wonderful surprise! This book arrived today along with a postcard of a National Greek Orthodox Shrine all the way from USA! being an orthodox myself this postcard was more than i could expect! i'm glad the book is not restricted to a particular religion, this way i can appreciate it even more! Thanks cordelia-anne for sharing this with me!

Journal Entry 4 by pepita-di-Corfu from Thessaloniki, Thessaloniki Greece on Wednesday, August 10, 2005

this is one of the best children's book i've read. It describes love so simply, the way every single child should see it and why not adults as well. I wish there was a greek version of this book so as greek children could read it. Everything described could be undersood and accepted in any culture, in any religion and this is what makes it feel that "it's a small small world after all"... :)

Journal Entry 5 by pepita-di-Corfu at postal release in To a bookcrosser, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Released 9 yrs ago (10/4/2007 UTC) at postal release in To a bookcrosser, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases

the book was sent this morning to far far away Bahrain where glenna-23 is waiting for it. This way she helped me fill my map of countries where i've sent a book to.
Enjoy reading glenna-23!

Journal Entry 6 by pepita-di-Corfu from Thessaloniki, Thessaloniki Greece on Tuesday, November 27, 2007

i've been in bookcrossing for more than four years, i've been sending books worldwide and this is the first time that such a thing happens. After two months of travelling this book came back to me this morning, bearing a couple of stamps saying that the parcel was missent or something similar :( As it appears the book reached Bahrain, but then it was sent back to Greece for a reason i cannot understand. I've already PMed glenna-23 who was waiting for it and as soon as i clear things out i'll set the book free again.

Journal Entry 7 by pepita-di-Corfu at international BCing in by post, to another bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, December 27, 2007

Released 9 yrs ago (12/28/2007 UTC) at international BCing in by post, to another bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases

there was a slight misunderstanding the previous time i attempted to send the book to Bahrain, so after i contacted glenna-23 and cleared things out, i'm sending this again, in hope that this time everything will work propertly! Sorry glenna-23 for all the confusion.. I hope you'll enjoy reading!