corner corner P is for Peril

P is for Peril
by Sue Grafton | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by ksrahsrah of Phoenix, Arizona USA on Saturday, June 30, 2007

status (set by ksrahsrah): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by ksrahsrah from Phoenix, Arizona USA on Saturday, June 30, 2007

Rescued a box of books setting by a garbage bin; this one was in it.

BACKCOVER...
Kinsey Millhone never sees it coming. She is mired in the case of a doctor who disappeared, his angry ex-wife, and beautiful current one?a case that is full of unfinished business, unfinished homes, and people drifting in and out of their own lives. Then Kinsey gets a shock. A man she finds attractive is hiding a fatal secret?and now a whole lot of beauty, money, and lies are proving to be a fatal distraction from what Kinsey should have seen all along: a killer standing right before her eyes. . . .

Journal Entry 2 by ksrahsrah at Bank of America-67th Ave & Happy Valley Rd. in Phoenix, Arizona USA on Saturday, June 30, 2007

Released 6 yrs ago (6/30/2007 UTC) at Bank of America-67th Ave & Happy Valley Rd. in Phoenix, Arizona USA

I set this book free at the Drive-up Teller.

Congratulations on catching this book! When you’re done with it, please pass it along for somebody else to enjoy. You can release it anywhere; the doctor’s office, in a restaurant, or at an Internet café. If you would like to see how far your books travel you may want to think about becoming a part of the Bookcrossing family. Should you do decide to join, I’d love it if you use me, ksrahsrah, as the name of the person who referred you.
I hope you enjoy the book!