corner corner Unless

Unless
by Carol Shields | Literature & Fiction
Registered by Wagtail of Aberdeen, Scotland United Kingdom on Tuesday, May 03, 2005

status (set by dotdot): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by Wagtail from Aberdeen, Scotland United Kingdom on Tuesday, May 03, 2005

I have always enjoyed reading Carol Shields' books. This one is about loss, and reminds me how vulnerable parents are. Oddly, when I spoke about it to my daughter, who had read it previously, she didn't like it....

Journal Entry 2 by ScottishHoosier on Thursday, May 19, 2005

Picked up at the meetup tonight. It was nice meeting you in person, Wagtail!

Journal Entry 3 by ScottishHoosier on Monday, May 15, 2006

Goodness!! I've had this book for a whole year. I haven't read it yet, but someone RABCK'ed me another copy, unaware that I already had one. I'm putting this into Redhouse's Bookbox #2, BCID 1968479. I'm taking out The No.1 Ladies' Detective Agency by Alexander McCall Smith (BCID 2798951) instead.

Happy travels, book. Sorry you've sat on Mt. TBR for so long!

Journal Entry 4 by lellie from Trimley St Mary, Suffolk United Kingdom on Saturday, May 27, 2006

In my Bookbox#2 when it came home.

I already have a copy sitting on Mount Toobie, so one of them will be offered for trade or maybe RABCK

Journal Entry 5 by lellie from Trimley St Mary, Suffolk United Kingdom on Sunday, July 09, 2006

Offered on Bookrelay and accepted.
On its way to shnedwards.
Enjoy

Journal Entry 6 by shnedwards from Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Friday, July 14, 2006

Received with thanks from redhouse. Thanks for the postcard and bookmark too!

Journal Entry 7 by shnedwards from Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Monday, July 31, 2006

Lovely book! Witty and wise and not nearly as depressing as the front cover would make you think!

Journal Entry 8 by shnedwards from Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Wednesday, August 30, 2006

winging its way to dotdot in Finland. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 9 by wingdotdotwing from Helsinki, Uusimaa Finland on Monday, September 04, 2006

Book arrived already! Thanks, shnedwards and everyone.