corner corner The Prince's Diary

The Prince's Diary
by Renee Ting, Elizabeth O. Dulemba | Children's Books
Registered by tnkbl of Walnut Creek, California USA on 5/2/2005

status (set by mrsordonez): reserved

Journal Entry 1 by tnkbl from Walnut Creek, California USA on Monday, May 02, 2005

OK, OK, I gave my own book a rating of 10, but hey, if I don't do it, who will?

Journal Entry 2 by tnkbl from Walnut Creek, California USA on Tuesday, May 03, 2005

This is going out to jillmari3. Hope you enjoy it!

Journal Entry 3 by jillmari3 from Lake Worth, Florida USA on Friday, May 13, 2005

Thank you so much tnkbl (Renee Ting) for sharing your newly published book. This is FANTASTIC! I loved reading the Cinderella story from the Prince's point of view, and the "surprise" ending . .(at least it was to me, I expected him to pull out a ring, not a ______.")
If you want to read the ending, you'll just have to buy the book!

It's definitely worth it!

Jillmari3

Journal Entry 4 by jillmari3 from Lake Worth, Florida USA on Monday, May 16, 2005

I was lucky enough to be sent this book by Renee Ting, the author. I loved reading it, and am now sending it as a RABCK to another BCer. Hope they enjoy it too!

Journal Entry 5 by mrsordonez from St. Louis, Missouri USA on Friday, May 27, 2005

I'm sure my girls 8 and 5 will enjoy this, and my son, 4, might as well. Thank you so much for this special gift. :)