corner corner The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time

The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time
by Mark Haddon | Literature & Fiction
Registered by LastMango of Little Britain, Ontario Canada on 4/26/2005

status (set by Channosaurus): permanent collection

Journal Entry 1 by LastMango from Little Britain, Ontario Canada on Tuesday, April 26, 2005

The title of this book has intrigued me.

Journal Entry 2 by LastMango from Little Britain, Ontario Canada on Saturday, April 30, 2005

Not my cup of tea.

Journal Entry 3 by LastMango from Little Britain, Ontario Canada on Monday, May 02, 2005

Dropped in the mail this evening to brewski. Hope you enjoy this book!

Journal Entry 4 by brewski from Markham, Ontario Canada on Thursday, May 05, 2005

Thanks so much to LastMango for the RABCK, I received this in the mail today. I've had this book on my wishlist for quite some time and I am loooking forward to reading this. Hopefully I enjoy it more than LastMango did :) Thanks again!

Journal Entry 5 by brewski from Markham, Ontario Canada on Saturday, June 25, 2005

Well I definitely enjoyed this a lot more than LastMango :)

I found the story being told from an autistic boy's (the protagonist) point of view quite interesting. Although I have no idea whether the method of describing situations employed in this novel actually reflect an autistic person's perspective on the world, I can say that it did make me think a lot more about different people have different perceptions of the world around us.

Since I enjoyed reading this book so much, I will see if my brother wants to read this one when he visits next weekend. If he passes, I am sure I will have no difficulty finding another BookCrosser that would enjoy reading this book.

Thanks again for the RABCK, LastMango!

Journal Entry 6 by brewski from Markham, Ontario Canada on Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Headed to California with my brother on July 10, 2005.

Journal Entry 7 by Channosaurus from Los Angeles, California USA on Friday, January 26, 2007

Definitely a different perspective to read a book. Def enjoyed.