corner corner The Rottweiler

The Rottweiler
by Ruth Rendell | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by bookhogger of Ottawa, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, April 20, 2005

status (set by TheCandyShow): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by bookhogger from Ottawa, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, April 20, 2005

I just finished this, on recommendation from my mother.
It is sort of weird.
Some great characters, lots going on, but you find out who is the culprit very early on in the book. you then follow through the story with him, getting more of his point of view.

Not a terrific book, but fairly entertaining.

Different cover art

Journal Entry 2 by bookhogger at Fair Trade Coffee shop on Barrington Street in Halifax, Nova Scotia Canada on Thursday, April 21, 2005

Released 9 yrs ago (4/21/2005 UTC) at Fair Trade Coffee shop on Barrington Street in Halifax, Nova Scotia Canada

I released this at the front shelf at the coffee shop

Great coffee, great sale going on.

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Friday, April 22, 2005

i thought this was the neatest idea ever.

CAUGHT IN HALIFAX NS CANADA

Journal Entry 4 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Thursday, May 05, 2005

I couldn't get into this book. I read the first couple chapters and felt the author was overcompensating by giving the main characters elaborate names. I also didn't like the fact that you know who the bad guy is from the very beggining.

I released it May 6th at Just Us! Fair Trade Shop and Coffee Bar on Barrington Street.

Could be an alright read but just not my thing. :)

CAUGHT IN HALIFAX NOVA SCOTIA CANADA

Journal Entry 5 by TheCandyShow from Halifax, Nova Scotia Canada on Tuesday, July 12, 2005

I think this is the coolest idea. I was so intrigued when I found it at Just Us Coffee in Halifax. Once I read it I plan to release it in Ontario on my summer vacation.

Journal Entry 6 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Monday, August 29, 2005

Hi,
I just released this book last week at a restaurant/ice cream stand called "The Busy Bee" in Temagami Ontario. I was on summer vacation visiting my sister and her husband. Looking forward to seeing who catches it and where it goes next!!
Candyshow!

CAUGHT IN HALIFAX NOVA SCOTIA CANADA

Journal Entry 7 by TheCandyShow at on Monday, August 29, 2005

Released 9 yrs ago (8/25/2005 UTC) at

I put the book right on one of the tables on the ice cream shop side of the restaurant.