corner corner Toujours Provence (Vintage Departures)

Toujours Provence (Vintage Departures)
by Peter Mayle | Travel
Registered by Skyring of Canberra, Australian Capital Territory Australia on 4/20/2005

status (set by awaywithfairies): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by Skyring from Canberra, Australian Capital Territory Australia on Wednesday, April 20, 2005

This is NOT about the sex lives of cannibals. More's the pity. An interesting read nonetheless. Caught in the San Francisco Fort Mason youth hostel.

Journal Entry 2 by Skyring from Canberra, Australian Capital Territory Australia on Monday, June 20, 2005

I read it on the plane coming back and enjoyed it. I also read it in the lounge in LAX. Getting sick of that place and the recorded message telling me to watch my possessions every ten minutes.

Journal Entry 3 by wingawaywithfairieswing from Sydney, New South Wales Australia on Friday, June 24, 2005

Caught at the Brisbane Bookcrossing Convention.

Journal Entry 4 by wingawaywithfairieswing at Beverly Hills Little Library in Beverly Hills, New South Wales Australia on Sunday, March 18, 2018

Released 6 mos ago (3/18/2018 UTC) at Beverly Hills Little Library in Beverly Hills, New South Wales Australia

Left at the Street Library.

Release #53 for the 2018 Oh, the Places We Can Go Challenge.