corner corner All Fishermen are Liars: True Tales From the Dry Dock Bar

All Fishermen are Liars: True Tales From the Dry Dock Bar
by Linda Greenlaw | Literature & Fiction
Registered by tempestsans of Canton, Georgia USA on 4/17/2005

status (set by AnonymousFinder): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by tempestsans from Canton, Georgia USA on Sunday, April 17, 2005

Like fishing? Like the outdoors? Like strong women? Tall tales? Tales of friendship? Love and Loss? If you answered yes to any one of the questions above, this is a great read for you. I'm not one for non-fiction but this and it's predecessors The Hungy Ocean and The Lobster Chronicles held my interest from the first page to the last and made me glad I broke outside my normal fiction reading mold.

Journal Entry 2 by tempestsans at By Mail in Suprise for another Bookcrosser, RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Released 12 yrs ago (5/9/2005 UTC) at By Mail in Suprise for another Bookcrosser, RABCK -- Controlled Releases

to Ikopiko by mail along with her requested "Lobster Chronicles" as a surprise. Enjoy and release!

Journal Entry 3 by wingIkopikowing from Hesel, Niedersachsen Germany on Monday, June 20, 2005

What a surprise !!!! Thanks a lot, tempestsans !

05.02.2008
Wird reserviert für die Box von Nordkind.

Journal Entry 4 by wingIkopikowing from Hesel, Niedersachsen Germany on Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Reist mit Nordkinds Meerbox.

Journal Entry 5 by wassermaenner from Rheinberg, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Monday, March 03, 2008

aus Nordkinds Meerbox gefischt.

Journal Entry 6 by wassermaenner at Öffentlicher Bücherschrank Münchehagen in Rehburg-Loccum, Niedersachsen Germany on Saturday, May 18, 2013

Released 4 yrs ago (5/17/2013 UTC) at Öffentlicher Bücherschrank Münchehagen in Rehburg-Loccum, Niedersachsen Germany

Wartet nun im Bücherschrank auf einen neuen Leser.

Journal Entry 7 by wingcappuccino21wing at Petershagen, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Thursday, June 27, 2013

Aus dem Bücherschrank mitgenommen.

Das war wirklich eine Überraschung, als ich heute morgen den Bücherschrank in Münchehagen besucht habe und mich dort dieses Buch mit dem "Tiny-Sticker" auf dem Rücken angelacht hat.

Besonders freut es mich, hiermit ein selbst erjagtes Buch für die

in der Disziplin "Pole Vault" vermelden zu dürfen.

Journal Entry 8 by wingcappuccino21wing at Promenada de Puerto de la Cruz in Tenerife - Puerto de la Cruz, Islas Canarias Spain on Monday, October 28, 2013

Released 3 yrs ago (10/28/2013 UTC) at Promenada de Puerto de la Cruz in Tenerife - Puerto de la Cruz, Islas Canarias Spain

Ich wünsche dem Finder viel Spaß beim Lesen!

Botanischer Garten Puerto de la Cruz

Journal Entry 9 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Puerto de la Cruz, Santa Cruz de Tenerife Spain on Thursday, November 28, 2013

Found this book at Jardin botanico on a stone about Oct29 2013
I liked the book because Linda is so simple and true.
There are no ambitions to be a Pultzer price winner'
That´s a real Life story.
And the idea of Wandering Books is terrific.
I hope this book will one day come to Estonia,the country where
I come from.
Hope everybody will enjoy this book!And let it travel further.
tiit parn knutstorp1113 kagerod sweden