corner corner DRY A Memoir

DRY A Memoir
by Augusten Burroughs | Biographies & Memoirs
Registered by tempestsans of Canton, Georgia USA on 4/17/2005

status (set by sunfi): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by tempestsans from Canton, Georgia USA on Sunday, April 17, 2005

Truly "dry" humor in places, entertaining, engrossing, odd, strange, audacious. Sometimes an author has trouble following great success in a 2nd or 3rd book - not so Augusten Burroughs. If you've read Running with Scissors, you'll want to continue in the wide, weird world of Augusten's next 10 years. A must read.

Journal Entry 2 by tempestsans from Canton, Georgia USA on Saturday, August 27, 2005

reserved for Firegirl's bookbox 8/27/2005

Journal Entry 3 by tempestsans at Firegirl's virtual biographies bookbox in Bookbox, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Released 12 yrs ago (11/15/2005 UTC) at Firegirl's virtual biographies bookbox in Bookbox, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases

by mail to tranq1 as part of the bookbox.

Journal Entry 4 by tranq1 from Tampa, Florida USA on Monday, November 28, 2005

Received in the mail from tempestsans from Firegirl's virtual biographies bookbox. I am looking forward to reading this.

Journal Entry 5 by tranq1 at By mail in Fellow Bookcrosser, Book Box -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, June 01, 2006

Released 12 yrs ago (5/30/2006 UTC) at By mail in Fellow Bookcrosser, Book Box -- Controlled Releases

Sent to Ri for a swap on Bookrelay.com

Journal Entry 6 by Ri from Cincinnati, Ohio USA on Friday, August 03, 2007

Oops!! I guess I forgot to journal this one when I received it! So sorry, Tranq!! I tried to read it, but just couldn''t get into it. Funny, I read Sellevision and really liked it, but hated Running with Scissors. :shrug:

I am passing it on via PBS. I hope the new owner enjoys it!

Journal Entry 7 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Saturday, August 11, 2007

Haven''t read it yet, but plan to release it back to Paper Back Swap

CAUGHT IN DAYTON OH USA

Journal Entry 8 by sunfi at Dayton, Ohio USA on Saturday, January 22, 2011

Received via Paperback Swap (maybe back in 2007) and just found it on my bookshelf and saw it was a Bookcrossing book so I thought I should log it in.