corner corner Pandora's Clock : Hour By Hour, The Terror Is Rising, But One Man Won't Be Denied

by John J. Nance | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by danesnboxers of Union, Missouri USA on Tuesday, April 12, 2005

status (set by judygreeneyes): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by danesnboxers from Union, Missouri USA on Tuesday, April 12, 2005

From the Publisher:
The biowarfare people call the bug a Level 4 pathogen. That means no cure. No hope. No survivors.

Now its loose on Quantum Flight 66. One passenger is already dead. The experts say in 48 hours the rest may follow.

James Holland, former U.S. Fighter pilot, now flying this commercial Boeing 747, isn't ready to die. They say he can't land his plane. They say he's a threat to the whole world. They're ready to blast him out of the sky.

Capt. Holland may be on a collison course with doom-but they're going to have to catch him first. He's determined to take whatever risks he must to outfly them. Outsmart them. And beat Pandora's Clock

Journal Entry 2 by danesnboxers from Union, Missouri USA on Friday, April 29, 2005

Sending to rubyrebel from relay.
Danesnboxers

Journal Entry 3 by rubyrebel from Toledo, Ohio USA on Wednesday, May 11, 2005

it came in the mail today, thank you. nice dachshund bookcrossing label. I have two dachswhunds.

Journal Entry 4 by rubyrebel at Fellow BookCrosser in Toledo, Ohio USA on Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Released 4 yrs ago (4/20/2010 UTC) at Fellow BookCrosser in Toledo, Ohio USA

i hope you enjoy this book

Journal Entry 5 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Tuesday, May 25, 2010

This book arrived today. Thank you so much. This isn't one I have read.

Journal Entry 6 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Monday, November 14, 2011

Started reading this book yesterday and I am 150 pages into the book. Enjoying it a lot. I'll journal after I finish the book.

Journal Entry 7 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Friday, November 18, 2011

What a great read! I didn't want to put it down. The ending caught me by surprise. Trust the next reader enjoys it as much as I did. Thank you, rubyrebel, for sharing the book with me.

Journal Entry 8 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Friday, November 18, 2011

Released 2 yrs ago (11/18/2011 UTC) at Cape Coral, Florida USA

Enjoy! to Iwillrejoice for RABCK, KTM, and E-less release challenge 2011. Hope you enjoy the book as much as I did.

Journal Entry 9 by wingiwillrejoicewing at Fort Myers, Florida USA on Saturday, November 19, 2011

Thanks - RABCK med

Received today from booklady331 as a RABCK. Thank you! This sounds like a fun read. :-)

Journal Entry 10 by wingiwillrejoicewing at Fort Myers, Florida USA on Thursday, May 31, 2012

This was a good book! Maybe just a tiny bit dated... But I really enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing!

Reserved for an upcoming VBB or bookbox, whichever comes up first! (I've got 2 on my radar)

Journal Entry 11 by wingiwillrejoicewing at Fort Myers, Florida USA on Saturday, June 02, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (6/3/2012 UTC) at Fort Myers, Florida USA

Released to a BookCrossing friend. Enjoy!

Photobucket

Journal Entry 12 by Dove-i-libri at Fort Myers, Florida USA on Sunday, June 03, 2012

It was so nice to meet up with Iwillrejoice and friend today! I always enjoy our visits! This will be going on a really big TBR pile, but I'll be sure to make a journal entry when I've read it! Thank you again, Iwillrejoice !

Later: Dad-i-Libri just read the back of the book. He thinks it would make a great movie. Looks like it will get read soon, after all!

Journal Entry 13 by Dove-i-libri at A Wish From Their Holiday WIsh List!, Holiday Gift Giving -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (9/13/2012 UTC) at A Wish From Their Holiday WIsh List!, Holiday Gift Giving -- Controlled Releases

ANOTHER Sci-Fi book among my piles? Who woulda thunk it? Off as part of 2012 Holiday Gift Giving to JudyGreenEyes in California! ☺ Happy Traveling, Book! ☺

Journal Entry 14 by wingjudygreeneyeswing at San Diego, California USA on Monday, September 17, 2012

Woohoo! Thanks dove-i-libri!! I think I have not read this one, so thanks much for fishing out a sci fi book for me from you immense mountain of TBR's! And it is a well travelled book as well. I so appreciate it!

BTW -- I think there was a made for TV movie made from this, mid 1990's maybe, starring Richard Dean Anderson (who I used to watch in the soaps as a teenager but who later became McGyver, and who I once shared an airplane flight with, although he was in 1st class of course)