corner corner N Is For Noose

N Is For Noose
by Sue Grafton | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by maggiemuffet of Barrie, Ontario Canada on Monday, April 11, 2005

status (set by CynthiaRichard): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by maggiemuffet from Barrie, Ontario Canada on Monday, April 11, 2005

part of my permanent collection

Journal Entry 2 by maggiemuffet at Barrie, Ontario Canada on Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (4/11/2012 UTC) at Barrie, Ontario Canada

Releasing at bookcrossing meet-up tonight.
Welcome to BookCrossing. Thanks for taking the time to visit the site. Please make a journal entry to let me know that you have found this book, you may do this anonymously or you may join. There is no charge to join this site, if you are like myself from time to time you may donate to help support Bookcrossing; but it is not mandatory. If you are new to BookCrossing and choose to join, please indicate that you were referred by Maggiemuffet. Membership is free and your name and e-mail address is not shared with anyone else and it will never be sold. BookCrossing is a a world-wide group of people who love books and wish to share them with others.
Please enjoy this book, if it is not your genre pass it along to someone else or wild release it.
In this way we promote literacy and at the same time we can watch our book continue on it's journey.

Journal Entry 3 by CynthiaRichard at Barrie, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Received from Meggiemuffet

Journal Entry 4 by CynthiaRichard at Barrie, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Sue Grafton managed to write another interesting story. I am sure she will not many more for us to read.