corner corner Death at La Fenice

by Donna Leon | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by LeighBCD on 4/4/2005

status (set by LeighBCD): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by LeighBCD on Monday, April 04, 2005

I bought this at Daunt Books in Marylebone High Street in preparation for my trip to Venice.

Journal Entry 2 by LeighBCD on Wednesday, May 11, 2005

I took this book with me to Venice and finished it shortly afterwards. I really liked it - almost as much as I loved Venice! I will definitely try more of the books in the series.

I will release this book into the wild. If you find this book I hope you enjoy it. When you have finished with the book, please send it out into the wild again for someone else to find. Thanks very much and welcome to Bookcrossing!

Journal Entry 3 by LeighBCD on Sunday, July 09, 2006

It is time to release this book into the wild!!

Welcome to Bookcrossing and thanks for taking the trouble to visit this site! I hope you enjoy this book. When you have finished with it, make a journal entry to let me know it found a home then send it back out into the world again for someone else to find. Sharing books is great karma - enjoy this one!

Journal Entry 4 by LeighBCD at Bus-stop, King's Avenue in Clapham, Greater London United Kingdom on Sunday, July 09, 2006

Released 11 yrs ago (7/9/2006 UTC) at Bus-stop, King's Avenue in Clapham, Greater London United Kingdom