corner corner BookCrossing Through Middle-Earth

BookCrossing Through Middle-Earth
by Skyring | Travel
Registered by skyring of Canberra, Australian Capital Territory Australia on 4/9/2005

status (set by AmberLee17): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by ConventionBooks from Toronto, Ontario Canada on Saturday, April 09, 2005

This volume was donated by Bookcrossing author Skyring, for use as a door prize at the 2005 BC Convention. Thank you so much, Skyring.

If you are new to BookCrossing and find this book and this site; welcome! Enjoy the site, the book and hopefully the BookCrossing community. I hope you'll join BookCrossing (doesn't cost anything to join!) and if you do, please consider using any previous reader of this book, or me, TexasWren, as the member who referred you. If you are an old hand at BookCrossing, thanks for picking up the book! Either way, I hope you'll journal so all the previous and future readers can track this book's journey. Thanks, and Happy Crossing!

Journal Entry 2 by skyring from Canberra, Australian Capital Territory Australia on Saturday, April 09, 2005

Pre-numbered label used for registration.

Journal Entry 3 by AmberLee17 from Stockton, California USA on Thursday, April 21, 2005

Won as a Door Prize at the 2005 Convention in Fort Worth, Texas. What a treat!

Thank you, Skyring, for autographing it for me. I've a bit of a surplus of reading material at the moment, but this book looks choice. Looking forward to reading it and telling you how I enjoy it!

Safe journey home, dear friend.

Journal Entry 4 by skyring from Canberra, Australian Capital Territory Australia on Thursday, April 21, 2005

You're a sweetie, Amberlee! Just made it home, and just this minute awoked from sound sleep by dog in a frenzy. Knew it must be the baggage guy with my lost tote bag. And it was. Going back to sleep now...

Journal Entry 5 by AmberLee17 at Friends of the Library Bookstore Hammer & Alexandr in Stockton, California USA on Monday, September 25, 2017

Released 3 wks ago (9/25/2017 UTC) at Friends of the Library Bookstore Hammer & Alexandr in Stockton, California USA

Releasing into the wild,