corner corner Lost in a Good Book

Lost in a Good Book
by Jasper Fforde | Literature & Fiction
Registered by UrbanSpaceman of Kingston upon Thames, Greater London United Kingdom on Sunday, March 13, 2005

status (set by pipkins): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by UrbanSpaceman from Kingston upon Thames, Greater London United Kingdom on Sunday, March 13, 2005

The follow up to The Eyre Affair. A clever mix of SF and detective tropes with literature. Pretty entertaining stuff, though I prefer the alternate 1980s of the first book to the 'fictional' world of this one.

Journal Entry 2 by UrbanSpaceman at Charter Key, bridge by the river Thames in Kingston upon Thames, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, March 19, 2005

Released 9 yrs ago (3/19/2005 UTC) at Charter Key, bridge by the river Thames in Kingston upon Thames, Greater London United Kingdom

Journal Entry 3 by pipkins from Horsham, West Sussex United Kingdom on Saturday, March 19, 2005

I'd been wandering round the usual bookstores searching for new book, but nothing was grabbing my attention. Had given up and decided to have a wander down by the river and there waiting for me was Lost in a Good Book - must be fate!

Journal Entry 4 by pipkins at on Tuesday, March 29, 2005