corner corner Vernon God Little

Vernon God Little
by DBC Pierre | Literature & Fiction
Registered by Gooby of Melbourne, Victoria Australia on Sunday, March 06, 2005

status (set by Gooby): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by Gooby from Melbourne, Victoria Australia on Sunday, March 06, 2005

Usually enjoy the Bookers. GOt this one at that evil-book-shop that does 3 for 2 deals - to be taken overseas.

Journal Entry 2 by Gooby from Melbourne, Victoria Australia on Monday, May 23, 2005

Well, Vernon, your movie turned out in the end. The twists of circumstantiality nicely came together, and the other hints led me to (perhaps) another conclusion - the right one? Or an attempt to lead me up the garden path (ha) in the same way as the people of Mantirio?

Good book, engrossing enough to keep me reading to 5am to finish it. The misinterpretations particularly amused me. Others have been annoyed with the swearing, but I think this captures the character well. One thing, though - why on earth call him Vernon??

Journal Entry 3 by Gooby at Premier Travel Lodge, Soi 8 in Sukhumvit, (Bangkok) Krung Thep Mahanakhon Thailand on Monday, June 20, 2005

Released 9 yrs ago (6/19/2005 UTC) at Premier Travel Lodge, Soi 8 in Sukhumvit, (Bangkok) Krung Thep Mahanakhon Thailand

In the lobby, with the guides under the TV.