corner corner The Frumious Bandersnatch : A Novel of the 87th Precinct

The Frumious Bandersnatch : A Novel of the 87th Precinct
by Ed McBain | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by jamesmum of Richmond, British Columbia Canada on Saturday, March 12, 2005

status (set by fungirl503): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by jamesmum from Richmond, British Columbia Canada on Saturday, March 12, 2005

Hardcover edition.

3/12/05: For FunGirl503.

Journal Entry 2 by fungirl503 from Portland, Oregon USA on Friday, March 18, 2005

got this book in the mail today. Thank you for granting my wish.

Journal Entry 3 by fungirl503 from Portland, Oregon USA on Wednesday, November 26, 2008

this book is part of a series.

Tamar is half way through her performance men in masks come in and kidnapped her for ransom. The 87th precinct is out to try to save her. The ending was not what I thought, I was some what surprised who was in on it.

Journal Entry 4 by fungirl503 at -- Mail or by hand-rings, RABCK, meetings, Oregon USA on Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Released 5 yrs ago (11/26/2008 UTC) at -- Mail or by hand-rings, RABCK, meetings, Oregon USA

going to a friend, or meeting, or bookcrosser

Journal Entry 5 by fungirl503 from Portland, Oregon USA on Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I mailed this book out awhile ago and it came back to me by mailed written on the package refused..lookimg for a new person now to send book to