corner corner The Plague Dogs

The Plague Dogs
by Richard Adams | Literature & Fiction
Registered by heathwitch of Glossop, Derbyshire United Kingdom on Thursday, March 03, 2005

status (set by GateGypsy): permanent collection

Journal Entry 1 by heathwitch from Glossop, Derbyshire United Kingdom on Thursday, March 03, 2005

Richard Adams creates a lyrical and engrossing tale, a remarkable journey into the hearts and minds of two canine heroes, Snitter and Rowf, fugitives from the horrors of an animal research center who escape into the isolation -- and terror -- of the wilderness.

A classic story from this popular author, but I prefer "Watership Down". Available to a new home, either temporarily or permanently.

Journal Entry 2 by heathwitch from Glossop, Derbyshire United Kingdom on Saturday, June 18, 2005

This is off to GateGypsy in Japan :)

Journal Entry 3 by GateGypsy from Chemainus, British Columbia Canada on Friday, September 02, 2005

Arrived in the post over the weekend whilst I was away. I'm glad they've arrived! Quite looking forward to reading them when I get the chance. Thanks so much, Heathwitch, for the trade! I hope you like what you got in return.
(worth noting that this copy has a different cover than what is depicted here.)