corner corner When the Heart Beckons

When the Heart Beckons
by Jill Gregory | Romance
Registered by wingPaneraBread-IAwing of Cedar Rapids, Iowa USA on 9/13/2008

status (set by victoriapauliuc): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingPaneraBread-IAwing from Cedar Rapids, Iowa USA on Saturday, September 13, 2008

Journal Entry 2 by melydia from Centreville, Virginia USA on Saturday, September 13, 2008

Found at the OBCZ basket at Panera in Dubuque, Iowa. Looks like somebody tried to tear off the front label, so I'll spruce it up a bit, then re-release back home.

Journal Entry 3 by melydia at National Book Festival in -- Not a city (geographical features, etc), District of Columbia USA on Friday, September 26, 2008

Released 9 yrs ago (9/27/2008 UTC) at National Book Festival in -- Not a city (geographical features, etc), District of Columbia USA

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Journal Entry 4 by victoriapauliuc at -- Parks (regional and national), District of Columbia USA on Thursday, April 07, 2011

I found the book in 2008 in the park. I forgot about it and now found it on my shelf. I'll read it this summer and i'll drop it somewhere after that.