corner corner Old School

by Tobias Wolff | Literature & Fiction
Registered by LeighBCD on 3/1/2005

status (set by LeighBCD): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by LeighBCD on Tuesday, March 01, 2005

I bought this from Amazon after reading some amazing reviews.

Journal Entry 2 by LeighBCD on Monday, April 04, 2005

This was a very enjoyable literary novel - high class writing. I loved the story about the boys competing to win a session with Ernest Hemingway. As a teenage Hemingway nerd, I knew exactly where they were coming from!

Journal Entry 3 by LeighBCD at ReaditSwapit exchanged by post for another book in Read it swap it., readitswapit.co.uk -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, September 04, 2008

Released 9 yrs ago (9/4/2008 UTC) at ReaditSwapit exchanged by post for another book in Read it swap it., readitswapit.co.uk -- Controlled Releases

I am releasing this book as part of a trade on readitswapit.co.uk

I hope whoever finds this book in the future enjoys it. If you are new to Bookcrossing and find this book... Welcome! Enjoy the book, the site and the Bookcrossing community of book lovers. You can join Bookcrossing, which is free -- or you can remain anonymous. Either way, I hope you make a journal entry for this book letting us know where it is now.

Feel free to read and keep this book, or to pass it on to a friend or even set it back out "into the wild" for someone else to find like you did. Thanks very much - but most of all, I hope you like the book!