Genealogical Journal - Ring!
1 journaler for this copy...
To take part please send me a PM.
The concept for the Genealogical Journal occurred to me before I joined Book Crossing.Now I'm familiar with Book Crossing I've turned this into a book ring and hope that this will encourage the non Book Crossers who originally wanted to take part in the Genealogical Journal to join the Book Crossing community.
Do you keep a diary? You know a diary that has thoughts, feelings and snippets from your life? This is a journal for those of us that are genealogists, family & local historians, those who love writing and creating this kind of scrapbook or journal. It can be filled with whatever, you want, the only condition is that it must be genealogical and/or historical. Scans of photos can of course be included as well as any contact addresses. We will only be limited by our imaginations with what can be included.
Book Ring Rules (Adapted from psychjo & Kleptokitty)
1) Everybody should leave a journal entry when receiving the journal and after completed their journalling! Please let us all know what you think about it...
2) Also PM the next person on the list for a mailing address and when that person doesn't answer within 7 days MAX! please PM the one after...
3) Everybody should also try to complete their journalling within six weeks
4) You can send the book via surface mail or airmail - that is completely up to you.
5) If you find you don't have the time to make your journal when it's your turn please PM me and I'll move you to a later slot.
6) Any new members joining from now will be added to the end of the Ring
Good Luck! You never know, someone may find a elusive ancestor, and that
is what Genealogy & family history is all about.
The order of the list is subject to change based on mailing preferences
....back to AnglersRest