corner corner The Night Is for Hunting

The Night Is for Hunting
by John Marsden | Literature & Fiction
Registered by sarahbear of St Helens, Tasmania Australia on Friday, February 25, 2005

status (set by futurecat): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by sarahbear from St Helens, Tasmania Australia on Friday, February 25, 2005

I've been excitinly awaiting this books arrival since I bought it on ebay. Its here! YAH!

Journal Entry 2 by sarahbear at Australian Bookcrossing convention 2007 in Melbourne, Victoria Australia on Saturday, September 29, 2007

Released 6 yrs ago (10/5/2007 UTC) at Australian Bookcrossing convention 2007 in Melbourne, Victoria Australia

Journal Entry 3 by wingwombleswing from Caboolture, Queensland Australia on Sunday, October 07, 2007

Picked up form the table at the convention for my son who is reading the series and now only needs number 4 so he can read them in order. Thanks sarahbear!

Journal Entry 4 by wingwombleswing from Caboolture, Queensland Australia on Saturday, May 03, 2008

Taking this To Sydney for someone who has it on their wishlist.

Journal Entry 5 by wingfuturecatwing from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Received from Wombles last night at the meetup with the Sydney (and Brisbane) bookcrossers.

Great to see you again, Wombles - sorry I wasn't conscious enough for a proper chat!

^ ^