corner corner Second Foundation

Second Foundation
by Isaac Asimov | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by bishybarneybee of Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom on 2/24/2005

status (set by loom91): available

Journal Entry 1 by bishybarneybee from Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom on Thursday, February 24, 2005

"The third volume in the "Foundation" saga. Psychohistorian Hari Seldon was the only man in history to have understood the shifting patterns of the inhabited cosmos. He foresaw that the Foundation he set up on the planet Terminus would be vulnerable, as it was to be attacked by the Mule."

Journal Entry 2 by bishybarneybee from Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom on Thursday, May 19, 2005

Requested by Izzles - happy to oblige!

Journal Entry 3 by Izzles from Southampton, Hampshire United Kingdom on Thursday, June 02, 2005

Thanks bishybarneybee for sending me this and the other two books in the series!

Journal Entry 4 by Izzles from Southampton, Hampshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, December 20, 2005

The whole trilogy was fantastic and this was a fitting conclusion, Asimov was a true genius.

Journal Entry 5 by Izzles from Southampton, Hampshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Shipped to loom91, enjoy :)

Journal Entry 6 by loom91 from Kolkata, West Bengal India on Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Got here by mail just a few minutes ago, it took me a lot of effort to work through all the tape :) Thank you, so much, I'm really looking forward to reading these.

Journal Entry 7 by loom91 from Kolkata, West Bengal India on Thursday, April 20, 2006

I have finally finished the famous Foundation Trilogy! The last book was quite good. SOme very good portions were interspersed with average ones. One particularly good section was the discussion between Mule, Han Pritcher and the other guy (forgot his name) towards the end of the first part of the book. The ultimate ending was innovative, but finally disappointing. Thanks again to Izzles for sharing after I made a rather rude request for free books :)

Journal Entry 8 by Izzles from Southampton, Hampshire United Kingdom on Thursday, April 20, 2006

I'm delighted you enjoyed the series so much and your request was not rude at all!

Journal Entry 9 by loom91 from Kolkata, West Bengal India on Friday, April 21, 2006

Thank you very much, but you really should not journal a book you don't have. We made a feature request some time back, but it has not been implemented, so journalling the book when someone else has it gives the system the impression that the book has changed hands again. This causes problems with the stats. Anyway, thanks again.