corner corner The Eye of the World (The Wheel of Time, Book 1)

The Eye of the World (The Wheel of Time, Book 1)
by Robert Jordan | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by pheelya of Columbia, Maryland USA on Monday, February 21, 2005

status (set by KimKerry): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by pheelya from Columbia, Maryland USA on Monday, February 21, 2005

The first book in The Wheel of Time series by Robert Jordan.

FROM THE PUBLISHER
Still think Robert Jordan is the hero of Hemingway's For Whom the Bell Tolls? Not sure what all the hype's about? If you've yet to experience the magic, mystery, excitement, and splendor of Robert Jordan's spectacular Wheel of Time fantasy series, now's your chance to get hooked, as have millions of fans worldwide. It all began with The Eye of the World, which launched the complex, spellbinding adventures of Rand, Egwene, Moiraine, Lan, and so many others.

Journal Entry 2 by pheelya at on Monday, April 04, 2005

Released 9 yrs ago (4/5/2005 UTC) at

Sending to BelleMorte. Happy Reading!

Journal Entry 3 by BelleMorte from Tuscaloosa, Alabama USA on Monday, April 11, 2005

wow. i randomly got this in another trade that i had forgotten about over Spring Break. it got really confusing. sry! I see it is on a few peoples wishlists so I shall get it on its way soon!

+kil+

Journal Entry 4 by BelleMorte at sent to fellow BX'er in Tuscaloosa, Alabama USA on Monday, April 11, 2005

Released 9 yrs ago (4/11/2005 UTC) at sent to fellow BX'er in Tuscaloosa, Alabama USA

sending off to another bx'er!

+kil+

Journal Entry 5 by rainflower from Tucson, Arizona USA on Monday, April 18, 2005

Caught in a trade from BelleMorte. I am looking forward to reading this one.

Journal Entry 6 by rainflower from Tucson, Arizona USA on Saturday, April 30, 2005

I just couldn't get into this one at this time, so I am passing it on to let its journey continue!

Journal Entry 7 by rainflower from Tucson, Arizona USA on Monday, September 05, 2005

Sending the kimberry as a RABCK.

Journal Entry 8 by KimKerry from Prescott, Arizona USA on Monday, September 12, 2005

Thank you so much, rainflower, for this wonderful RABCK! I won't be able to get it to until November, but I plan on taking it with me to Hawaii, reading it, and releasing it in Maui.

I'm so excited about the book!!!

Journal Entry 9 by KimKerry from Prescott, Arizona USA on Wednesday, August 02, 2006

This book did quite a bit of traveling with me this year, but it always came back home with me as I never was able to finish it during my vacations.

I loved this fantasy, its characters, the towns, the humor. It definitely reminds me of Tolkien whose work I also enjoy. I plan on reading the rest of the series!

This will remain available until I find it on someone's wish list.

Journal Entry 10 by KimKerry at Medical offices, 1003 Ainsworth in Prescott, Arizona USA on Saturday, October 29, 2011

Released 3 yrs ago (10/30/2011 UTC) at Medical offices, 1003 Ainsworth in Prescott, Arizona USA

Thank you for "saving" this book. Consider the book a gift and feel free to read it, not read it, send to a friend, leave it in a public place as I did, or keep it forever. You may remain totally anonymous if you choose. The site is totally free (unless, like me, you want to purchase BookCrossing labels & bookmarks as opposed to printing out your own which many members do), there are no strings and no spam is involved. If you choose to join up, I hope you will consider using me, KimKerry, as the one who referred you. I enjoy the idea of sharing books and seeing how they travel, but I realize this idea is not for everyone.