corner corner Trump : The Art of the Deal

Registered by sdkelley on 2/18/2005

status (set by brewski): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by sdkelley on Friday, February 18, 2005

From Amazon.com:
This is a fascinating book because it is incredible. At the age of 41, Trump, the son of a Queens, New York, developer of moderate-income apartment houses, presides over a vast real estate empire with assets in the billions. Trump's world is composed of an endless series of deals and ventures, most of them monumentally successful from his point of view. The book is less an autobiography than an hour-by-hour recapitulation of how Trump spends his time plus a few lessons for those who would do the same. Trump seems to be a clever entrepreneur and exhibitionist.

Journal Entry 2 by sdkelley on Sunday, August 28, 2005

I will be mailing this RABCK to Brewski tomorrow!

Journal Entry 3 by brewski from Markham, Ontario Canada on Friday, September 09, 2005

Thanks so much for the RABCK. Hopefully reading this book will hone my negotiating skills :) So if I ever become even 1/10th as wealthy as The Donald, I will remember that I have you to thank for sharing this book with me.

Journal Entry 4 by brewski from Markham, Ontario Canada on Monday, June 08, 2009

This was an interesting read that revealed a lot more to me about the Donald than I knew from seeing him on The Apprentice.

Journal Entry 5 by brewski at PointClickCare (6975 Creditview Road) in Mississauga, Ontario Canada on Thursday, December 31, 2009

Released 7 yrs ago (12/31/2009 UTC) at PointClickCare (6975 Creditview Road) in Mississauga, Ontario Canada

To the finder of this book:
Hello and congratulations! You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. I hope you'll stick around a bit and get to know BookCrossing --maybe even make a journal entry on this book. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free!) And if you do choose to join, I hope you'll consider using me, brewski, as your referring member.