corner corner The Wedding Date

The Wedding Date
by elizabeth young | Women's Fiction
Registered by sharalsbooks of Mesa, Arizona USA on Tuesday, February 15, 2005

status (set by sharalsbooks): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by sharalsbooks from Mesa, Arizona USA on Tuesday, February 15, 2005

One wedding. No funeral. One unqualified catastrophe.

"Dominic" was the little white lie thirty and still unwed Sophy Metcalfe told to soothe her nagging mother. But now her perfect sister Belinda is tying the knot, and Sophy's going to have to produce the charming, successful, ideal boyfriend she invented---since the genuine article vanished after a single, resoundingly unsuccessful evening. Desperate, she hires a male escort sight unseen to get her through the Nuptials from Hell. But the trouble with white lies is they tend to multiply---especially at a gala disaster filled with new intrigues and old flames. And the trouble with Josh, her hired date, is he's kind of cute, in a rugged, too-sexy-for-his-own-good way. And then there's the biggest trouble of all---because every wedding day is followed by a night. And, of course, a morning after...

Journal Entry 2 by sharalsbooks at Gilbert, Arizona USA on Tuesday, August 30, 2011

This book will be going to the used book store to make room on Mount TBR. Though this book will be long gone, I was able to acquire an electronic copy of this book to read on my Nook. I will update this space with my review after I've read it.

Journal Entry 3 by sharalsbooks at Half Price Books 6339 E. Southern Avenue in Mesa, Arizona USA on Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Released 2 yrs ago (9/7/2011 UTC) at Half Price Books 6339 E. Southern Avenue in Mesa, Arizona USA

Book taken to Half Price Books to clean up in preparation for moving.