corner corner LIES and the Lying Liars Who Tell Them: A Fair and Balanced Look at the Right

Journal Entry 1 by frybaby from Savannah, Georgia USA on Saturday, February 12, 2005

Journal Entry 2 by Tribefan from Lakemore, Ohio USA on Friday, February 13, 2009

Hey, nice to see a familiar face! I found this book while on vacation in Raleigh, NC. This was found at The Gardens of Wakefield where Mike's Papaw is currently living. I was so surprised to see the bcid # on the inside front cover that I had to take it with me! I am already on page 25! I will take this home to Ohio and see where it travels from there! Happy reading!!!

Below is a copy of the message I wrote about my experience on the BookObsessed page...
"Here I was at Mike grandfather's retirement home, looking through shelves of books they had there while they played pool. I found this book that I was interested in reading and opened the front cover. What do I find?? A BCID number... What?? Is this possible??? It can't be! So I check, and check again... Okay, I have to take this book... But what if the other books are BC books?? So I check... Nope this is the only one in the vicinity that has a bcid number! So I finally get back to the laptop and enter it in... It was started by someone I know! How cool is that! What are the chances?? Very cool indeed!!!"

Journal Entry 3 by Tribefan from Lakemore, Ohio USA on Tuesday, February 17, 2009

An excellent read! If it had not had a BCID on the inside cover, I probably would not have taken it to read! Thank you so much for sharing!

Journal Entry 4 by Tribefan at BCinDC, RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, March 10, 2011

Released 6 yrs ago (3/10/2011 UTC) at BCinDC, RABCK -- Controlled Releases

Bookcrossing: n. the practice of leaving a book in a public place to be picked up and read by others, who then do likewise.
- from the Concise Oxford English Dictionary

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Thank you for picking up this book. Please make a journal entry on the BookCrossing site (www.bookcrossing.com) to let me know that this book has found a good home with you. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free). If you join, please consider indicating that you were referred by Tribefan. I hope you enjoy the book. You can make another journal entry with your comments when you’ve finished reading. Whenever you’re ready to send it on its way, make a journal entry if you are giving or sending this book to a known person, or release notes if you are leaving it “in the wild” again for anyone to catch. Then watch its journey. You’ll be alerted by e-mail each time someone makes another journal entry. It’s all confidential (you’re known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), free, and spam-free.

Journal Entry 5 by BCinDC at 2011 BookCrossing Convention in -- Mail or by hand-rings, RABCK, meetings, etc, Virginia USA on Thursday, March 17, 2011

Released 6 yrs ago (4/15/2011 UTC) at 2011 BookCrossing Convention in -- Mail or by hand-rings, RABCK, meetings, etc, Virginia USA

Sent to us by a BookCrosser to release at the convention's book buffet. Thanks!

This book will be released at the 2011 BookCrossing Convention