corner corner Sheer Mischief

by Jill Mansell | Women's Fiction
Registered by BlossomU on 1/31/2005

status (set by fflloorr): reserved

Journal Entry 1 by BlossomU on Monday, January 31, 2005

Típico da Jill Mansell, não é dos melhores dela nem dos piores, mas lê-se tão bem e faz rir e sorrir. Para emprestar à fantasma.

Journal Entry 2 by Fantasma on Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Uma nova experiência de chick lit!
Obrigada Blossom!!

"It's not that Janey Sinclair isn't pleased to see her sister. It's just that being woken at seven by Maxine, complete with police escort, isn't quite how she'd planned to spend her Sunday. Even so Janey, who's just rebuilding her life after her husband disappeared, is delighted that her sister's back in the Cornish town where they grew up. But when Maxine sets her sights on Guy Cassidy, an impossibly glamorous fashion photographer, Janey knows there's no limit to the mischief her sister will get up to in order to dispatch her rivals. But little do they know that the competition is a lot closer to home than they think..."
(amazon.co.uk)

Journal Entry 3 by Fantasma on Friday, April 08, 2005

É verdade, o livro lê-se bem e faz sorrir. Fiquei com a sensação que algumas coisas eram um pouco forçadas ou apressadas, mas é uma história levezinha, ao mesmo tempo que envolve muitas personagens e não é um caso "típico" de chick lit.
Mais uma autora para voltar a experimentar.

Obrigada BlossomU, volta para ti assim que nos encontrarmos!

Journal Entry 4 by BlossomU on Monday, June 20, 2005

back home long long ago, sorry I forgot to JE it. Thanks fantasma!

Journal Entry 5 by fflloorr from Lisboa - City, Lisboa (cidade) Portugal on Thursday, May 24, 2007

It's with me :-) I'm reading it now.

Journal Entry 6 by fflloorr from Lisboa - City, Lisboa (cidade) Portugal on Monday, May 28, 2007

I just loved it! I had some good laughs during this book. Jill Mansell still hasn't disappointed me. :-)
Thanks BlossomU for the loan :-)