corner corner Our husband has gone mad again: A Play

Our husband has gone mad again: A Play
by Ola Rotimi | Plays & Scripts
Registered by dagett of Wien - irgendwo / Vienna - somewhere, Wien Austria on Sunday, January 30, 2005

status (set by KansasKiwi): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by dagett from Wien - irgendwo / Vienna - somewhere, Wien Austria on Sunday, January 30, 2005

From the back:
A former military Major, Rahman Taslim Lejoka-Brown, takes to politics. His motives have far more to do with vanity than patriotism, and his attempts to adapt to a situation he hardly comprehends produce highly comic results. His predicament is complicated by problems in his domestic life. His American wife rejoins him unexpectedly, to discover two more marriages contracted without her knowledge, and her husband beset by political expedients.
In this award-winning play, Ola Rotimi takes a comic swipe at ideological misfits and opportunities who strut the ever-accomodating political landscape of contemporary Africa.

This book was given to me for bookcrossing purposes and I promised to find a new and interested reader

Journal Entry 2 by dagett at on Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Released 9 yrs ago (2/9/2005 UTC) at

Off to Greece! Have fun :)

Journal Entry 3 by Luz-de-Luna from Veria, Imathia Greece on Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Thank you, [dagett]! It looks pretty interesting and funny!
It'll keep travelling after I'm done reading it!
Greetings! :-)

Journal Entry 4 by Luz-de-Luna at rabck in by mail, a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, January 12, 2006

Released 8 yrs ago (1/13/2006 UTC) at rabck in by mail, a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases

Even though I didn't have the chance to read it after all, it wouldn't be fair to stall it any longer...
Off to KansasKiwi, along with a big THANKS! Enjoy! :-)

Journal Entry 5 by KansasKiwi on Friday, January 27, 2006

Oh, my goodness, this will be fun to read!

Perfect timing. Arrived today right in the middle of big and unpleasant crisis.

Surprises and more surprises: I love the postcard AND the bookmark. The stamps are GORGEOUS!

Thanks so much, Luz-de-Luna, you're a sweetheart.

*hugs*

Journal Entry 6 by KansasKiwi on Wednesday, February 08, 2006

And I thought that my life was weird right now. Hmmmmmm... I'm doing fine compared with the funny mixups in Our Husband Has Gone Mad Again. Such an amusing read, perfect to take along with me on recent travels.

Thank you, Luz-de-Luna, for sending me such a super little gem!

This book is off to Texas.

-------------------

July 1, 2006: Returned from Texas.

Journal Entry 7 by KansasKiwi at Wichita State Univ, Ablah Library, outer lobby in Wichita, Kansas USA on Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Released 8 yrs ago (7/25/2006 UTC) at Wichita State Univ, Ablah Library, outer lobby in Wichita, Kansas USA