corner corner Finding Cassie Crazy

Finding Cassie Crazy
by Jaclyn Moriarty | Journals
Registered by wombles of Caboolture, Queensland Australia on 1/27/2005

status (set by Amjoco): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wombles from Caboolture, Queensland Australia on Thursday, January 27, 2005

Bought barnd new for $2.50 in Kmart, looks quite good!

Journal Entry 2 by Neesy from Brisbane, Queensland Australia on Sunday, March 20, 2005

Caught at trivial pursuit day from wombles

Journal Entry 3 by Neesy from Brisbane, Queensland Australia on Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Finished today at lunchtime - fantastic read. Very witty and interesting until the last page. I admire Jaclyn for her ability to create such wonderful teenage characters and understand how they will react in so many different situations.

Will pass back to wombles (now that she's read Feeling Sorry for Celia, which is the first one of Jaclyn's books).

Journal Entry 4 by Neesy from Brisbane, Queensland Australia on Monday, April 25, 2005

Passed onto caldron yesterday who will pass into onto wombles as I will not be at the next meetup (camping with Flinx)

Journal Entry 5 by wombles from Caboolture, Queensland Australia on Sunday, May 15, 2005

Thanks Neesy, I'm half way through this already. Read heaps of it on the train, easy to read but quite good but much better then I have a bed made of buttermilk pancakes, (her third book)

Journal Entry 6 by wombles at Australian Bookcrossing Convention (2005) in Brisbane, Queensland Australia on Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Released 12 yrs ago (6/24/2005 UTC) at Australian Bookcrossing Convention (2005) in Brisbane, Queensland Australia

at registration night

Journal Entry 7 by futurecat from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Friday, June 24, 2005

Picked up at the ABC convention registration night. Wombles recommended the author to me, so I'll give her a try.

^ ^
=+=
v

Edited 1 July 2005, because Amjoco caught this before I had a chance to write my journal entry:

Told through a series of letters, diary entries, memos and notices, this is an amusing and often moving story of three Year 10 girls finding out about love and life over the course of an eventful year.

Think I'll have to add Feeling Sorry for Celia to my wish-list!

Journal Entry 8 by Amjoco from Guildford, Surrey United Kingdom on Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Grabbed at FutureCat's birthday dinner at Pancho's Pizza in Bulimba.

I've read Feeling Sorry For Celia and enjoyed it. My teenage daughter has read this one as well, and wanted to have it, so I grabbed it. :-) Feeling a little guilty at grabbing so many books lately, but I will pass them on again, promise!