corner corner About a Boy

by Nick Hornby | Humor
Registered by Kleptokitty on 1/23/2005

status (set by James_cottoncox): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by Kleptokitty on Sunday, January 23, 2005

With many thanks to the British & International Sailor's Society Charity Shop in North Camp, Farnborough, who made this registration & release possible.

Journal Entry 2 by Kleptokitty on Wednesday, January 26, 2005

This is one of a pile of books I’m passing on to Netstation who will kindly distribute them on my behalf.

Journal Entry 3 by purple-pixie from Nuneaton, Warwickshire United Kingdom on Sunday, April 24, 2005

I've never read this book, and I've never seen the movie, so I'll give it a go!

Journal Entry 4 by purple-pixie at Nuneaton, Warwickshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, March 18, 2014

I've still not seen the film but really enjoyed the book.

Journal Entry 5 by purple-pixie at Nuneaton, Warwickshire United Kingdom on Monday, April 13, 2015

Released 2 yrs ago (4/13/2015 UTC) at Nuneaton, Warwickshire United Kingdom

Adding to happyharrybabe's bookbox.

Journal Entry 6 by wingPlum-crazywing at Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Love the film so have taken this from HappyHarryBabes's Random bookbox as looking forward to seeing how different the book is!

Journal Entry 7 by wingPlum-crazywing at Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Thursday, May 28, 2015

Really enjoyable read that made me smile..... & cringe at times ;o)
Will take to the Leeds meet-up on Saturday so it's travels can continue.

Journal Entry 8 by wingPlum-crazywing at The White Swan Leeds in Leeds, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Friday, May 29, 2015

Released 2 yrs ago (5/30/2015 UTC) at The White Swan Leeds in Leeds, West Yorkshire United Kingdom

Taking to the meet up....if not taken, might be left at Trinity OBCZ

Released as part of the 2015 MOVIE BOOKS CHALLENGE (#8) &
the 2015 TV SERIES CHALLENGE (#30)

Read and Release at BookCrossing.com...

Congratulations - You've found a travelling book !

Enjoy your book!

(If you decide to join Bookcrossing, please consider putting me, Plum-crazy, as your referring member - thanks!)

Journal Entry 9 by James_cottoncox at Leeds, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Saturday, May 30, 2015

Having read three quarters of this book, I intend to reread it. Picked up at Leeds White Swann