corner corner tomorrow , when the war began

tomorrow , when the war began
by John Marsden | Children's Books
Registered by wombles of Caboolture, Queensland Australia on 1/22/2005

status (set by eris-in-oz): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wombles from Caboolture, Queensland Australia on Saturday, January 22, 2005

Always wanted to read this set!

Journal Entry 2 by wombles at Stones Corner Cafe and Bar in Stones Corner, Queensland Australia on Saturday, October 15, 2005

Released 12 yrs ago (10/15/2005 UTC) at Stones Corner Cafe and Bar in Stones Corner, Queensland Australia

at meetup/lunch

Journal Entry 3 by bookworm-BNE from Brisbane, Queensland Australia on Sunday, October 16, 2005

Thanks Wombles, I have been contemplating reading these books for some time. I'll bring the back to the Brisbane group eventually... (Mt TBR!)

Journal Entry 4 by bookworm-BNE from Brisbane, Queensland Australia on Sunday, October 30, 2005

This is great, I'm hooked :)
Devoured this in no time when I got a bit bored with a highly regarded literary novel that just isn't going anywhere... Thanks Wombles - I'm already on to number 2 !

Journal Entry 5 by whitequeen from Ipswich, Queensland Australia on Sunday, December 18, 2005

Thanks wombles and bookworm-BNE!
Collected the first five in the Tomorrow series at our Brisbane Xmas party.

I suggested we send all five off internationally so I will post on the BC forums and see what happens........

Journal Entry 6 by whitequeen at Ipswich, Queensland Australia on Wednesday, September 08, 2010

After sitting on my shelves for waaaaaaay too long this book is off to kidwrangler.
Fly be free....

Journal Entry 7 by kidwrangler at Gold Coast, Queensland Australia on Friday, September 10, 2010

Sent to me by Whitequeen with more of the series as I was hooked after reading this book. It is a great read and I'm looking forward to seeing the movie now too :)

Thanks Wombles for the starting the journey for this book and thanks to Whitequeen for answering my plea for 'more, more, more, please' :)

I might try to see if there is interest in the series again now it is a movie and then set up a ring for the books.

Journal Entry 8 by kidwrangler at Gold Coast, Queensland Australia on Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Released 7 yrs ago (9/14/2010 UTC) at Gold Coast, Queensland Australia

This was passed to my friend LB after we went and saw the movie tonight. I asked that it be returned to me so we could keep the set together, with a view to setting up a bookring if there is interest.

Returned with thanks (but not journalled) and now heading for a bookring.

Journal Entry 9 by kidwrangler at Gold Coast, Queensland Australia on Saturday, October 02, 2010

Released 7 yrs ago (10/2/2010 UTC) at Gold Coast, Queensland Australia

Sending to Luckaye as the first participant in a bookring for the series.

Bookring participants:
Luckaye < arrived
StNiPe (contact eris-in-oz for postage)

Journal Entry 10 by luckaye at Logan City, Queensland Australia on Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Thanks for sending with the next few books in the series. Callam & I have both read this first book, so I might send it onto the next person to read whilst Cal reads the 2nd in the series.

Journal Entry 11 by luckaye at Logan City, Queensland Australia on Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Released 7 yrs ago (10/5/2010 UTC) at Logan City, Queensland Australia

Via Bookring - I hope you enjoy this book as much as Callam & I did.

Journal Entry 12 by StNipe at Dingley Village, Victoria Australia on Friday, November 12, 2010

Ok, got this a while ago but didn't get around to journalling it.

Journal Entry 13 by eris-in-oz at Dingley Village, Victoria Australia on Thursday, November 25, 2010

Pinched it from St NiPe and read it to see what the fuss is all about.
Incredibly slow to start and I really thought of giving it up, but kept going and actually found some interesting bits in the last 1/4 of the book.

Journal Entry 14 by eris-in-oz at Dingley Village, Victoria Australia on Sunday, February 09, 2014

Ready to be moved on.

Journal Entry 15 by eris-in-oz at Pyrmont Community Centre Book Exchange in Pyrmont, New South Wales Australia on Friday, July 18, 2014

Released 3 yrs ago (7/21/2014 UTC) at Pyrmont Community Centre Book Exchange in Pyrmont, New South Wales Australia

For the shelves.