corner corner Murdock's Law

Murdock's Law
by Loren D. Estleman | Westerns
Registered by siriradha of Colorado Springs, Colorado USA on 1/16/2005

status (set by siriradha): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by siriradha from Colorado Springs, Colorado USA on Sunday, January 16, 2005

Paperback

Journal Entry 2 by siriradha at Raven's Nest Coffee OBCZ 330 N. Institute in Colorado Springs, Colorado USA on Thursday, July 28, 2005

Congratulations on catching this terrific book. I hope you enjoy it. When you finish this book, please pass journal again and share what you thought about the book. Then, please pass it along for somebody else to read. You could give it to a friend or leave it someplace, like a school, restaurant or wherever you think it might find a reader who'll love it! It would be great if you'd join. Then you could track where your books go. If you do want to join, I'd love it if you would use Siriradha- - that's me-- as the name of the person who referred you.

Journal Entry 3 by siriradha at Goodwill at Wahsatch and Pikes Peak in Colorado Springs, Colorado USA on Saturday, July 05, 2008

Released 9 yrs ago (7/5/2008 UTC) at Goodwill at Wahsatch and Pikes Peak in Colorado Springs, Colorado USA

I AM DONATING THIS BOOK IN THE HOPE THAT IT INTRODUCES BOOKCROSSING TO SOMEBODY NEW!