corner corner The Year Of Living Famously

The Year Of Living Famously
by Laura Caldwell | Women's Fiction
Registered by Neesy of Brisbane, Queensland Australia on 1/16/2005

status (set by AnonymousFinder): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by Neesy from Brisbane, Queensland Australia on Sunday, January 16, 2005

Picked up yesterday - looks great!

Journal Entry 2 by Neesy from Brisbane, Queensland Australia on Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Finished yesterday (Wednesday) while bed-ridden with cold/flu. Great storyline - lovely escapism...

Journal Entry 3 by Neesy from Brisbane, Queensland Australia on Thursday, January 20, 2005

Planned Controlled Release to wombles at Lifeline Bookfest in Brisbane Saturday 22 January 2005 ;)

Journal Entry 4 by wombles from Caboolture, Queensland Australia on Saturday, January 22, 2005

this one looks good, will try to read it soon!

Journal Entry 5 by SKingList from New York City, New York USA on Sunday, March 20, 2005

Trivial Pursuit, looks good.
*lands atop Mt. TBR*

Journal Entry 6 by SKingList from New York City, New York USA on Friday, March 25, 2005

There's good chick lit like Marian Keyes and not-so-good chick lit like Bridget Jones, this one is definitely in the good category.

I really like Kyra and felt like we were able to really get to know she, Emmie and Declan.

Wombles, unless you wanted this back, I'd like to pass this on to a friend who I think will love it.

Journal Entry 7 by SKingList from New York City, New York USA on Friday, April 22, 2005

Mailed to Rebecca in Melbourne for her enjoyment. Whether it comes back to me when I get down to Melbourne or keeps travelling remains to be seen.

Journal Entry 8 by SKingList at Federation Square (Details in notes) in Melbourne, Victoria Australia on Sunday, May 15, 2005

Released 12 yrs ago (5/16/2005 UTC) at Federation Square (Details in notes) in Melbourne, Victoria Australia

Taking this to meet-up tonight at Chocolate Buddha. If it isn't picked up it will be released somewhere in Federation Square and this will be updated later with a precise location.

Journal Entry 9 by TramGirl from Ballarat, Victoria Australia on Monday, May 16, 2005

Picked this off the table last night, added to the TBR pile and promised to Puppymummy next.

Journal Entry 10 by TramGirl from Ballarat, Victoria Australia on Monday, June 20, 2005

Sorry forgot to journal this earlier, I had no idea what to expect with this book and was pleasantly surprised. It was chick lit but with a twist as they went through 'issues', certainly makes you realise how much impact the media can have on relationships, you wonder if that is why a lot of hollywood marriages break up. I'm glad it had a happy ending though, I have a thing about closure!

I'm taking this up to Brisbane for the Australian Bookcrossing Convention, if puppymummy wants it she can bring it back to Melbourne otherwise it can be picked over by others.

Journal Entry 11 by fushmush from Sydney, New South Wales Australia on Monday, June 27, 2005

Picked this up from tramgirl at the Brissie conference. I managed to read it over the weekend and then pass it on to puppymummy. My speedy reading saved me some postage!

More average chicklit. I was a few pages in, when I turned to Tramgirl, my roomie for the weekend, and asked "Does this get better?". And, I guess it did get better. A slightly different perspective from normal chicklit. It wasn't "how do I get my man?" but "how do we make this work?".

This book is travelling nicely girls! Started with Neesy in Brissie, did the rounds in Brisvegas and then headed down to Melbourne. Back to Brissie for the conference, where this Sydney girl managed to squeeze it in, and then back to Melbourne. Chicklit travels well!!

Journal Entry 12 by puppymummy from Melbourne, Victoria Australia on Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Finally starting to get a chance to journal the books I picked up at the Brisbane convention. This one is now back in Melbourne.

Journal Entry 13 by winglmn60wing at Melbourne, Victoria Australia on Monday, October 03, 2011

This one has already done some travelling.. and I'll make sure it continues its journey!

Journal Entry 14 by winglmn60wing at Lyall Hotel and Spa in South Yarra, Victoria Australia on Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Released 5 yrs ago (10/4/2011 UTC) at Lyall Hotel and Spa in South Yarra, Victoria Australia

To the finder of this book:
Hello and congratulations! You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. I hope you'll stick around a bit and get to know BookCrossing --maybe even make a journal entry on this book. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free!) And if you do choose to join, I hope you'll consider using me, lmn60, as your referring member. Feel free to read and keep this book, or to pass it on to a friend or even set it out "in the wild" for someone else to find like you did. If you do choose to join and journal, then you can watch the book as it travels- You'll be alerted by email each time someone makes another journal entry. It's all confidential (you're known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), free, and spam-free. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 15 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at South Yarra, Victoria Australia on Tuesday, October 04, 2011

good fun escapism