corner corner Night Thunder's Bride (The Blackfoot Warrior Series)

Night Thunder's Bride (The Blackfoot Warrior Series)
by Karen Kay | Romance
Registered by bookchick88 of Ravenna, Ohio USA on 1/14/2005

status (set by sparky-redhead): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by bookchick88 from Ravenna, Ohio USA on Friday, January 14, 2005

I really enjoyed this book. It meant a lot to me because I am part Blackfoot Indian, and reading this story I somehow felt connected with the tribe. (weird, I know)

Anyways, the romance was wonderful, the characters unique and the plot thoroughly enticing!

Journal Entry 2 by bookchick88 at Post Office swap shelf, 56 Whiting St. in Plainville, Connecticut USA on Sunday, November 06, 2005

Released 12 yrs ago (11/7/2005 UTC) at Post Office swap shelf, 56 Whiting St. in Plainville, Connecticut USA

sending to pammykn as a surprise!

Enjoy!

:D

Journal Entry 3 by pammykn from Decatur, Alabama USA on Monday, November 14, 2005

Thanks so much, Juanet. I will think of you when I read this one!

Journal Entry 4 by pammykn from Decatur, Alabama USA on Tuesday, January 30, 2007

to sparky-redhead.

Journal Entry 5 by sparky-redhead from Mankato, Minnesota USA on Sunday, February 04, 2007

Received this book in a box from a fellow BookCrosser that was utterly PACKED full. :-) Some will go into Mount TBR, others will be released locally. THANKS!

Journal Entry 6 by sparky-redhead at Gentle Dentistry, 5001 Winnetka Ave. in New Hope, Minnesota USA on Friday, February 09, 2007

Released 11 yrs ago (2/9/2007 UTC) at Gentle Dentistry, 5001 Winnetka Ave. in New Hope, Minnesota USA

Will leave this book in the waiting area on the magazine table. I will be the redhead at the front desk, so feel free to say hello. :-)

Of note...My supervisor now knows that I am the one who has been leaving free books out there, but she thinks it is a cool idea. I will work on getting her to let me make the office an OBCZ.