corner corner The Cat Who Moved A Mountain

The Cat Who Moved A Mountain
by Lilian Jackson Braun | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by gnissorckoob of Miami, Florida USA on 1/13/2005

status (set by carlissa): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by gnissorckoob from Miami, Florida USA on Thursday, January 13, 2005

Just picked up this paperback for 50 cents. Gave it to my mom.

Journal Entry 2 by gnissorckoob from Miami, Florida USA on Sunday, January 23, 2005

Comment from my mom: "A delightful mystery, with super cats and colorful surroundings. I had trouble putting it down. Fast read."

Journal Entry 3 by gnissorckoob at Pet Spermarket - 8318 Bird Road in Miami, Florida USA on Friday, January 28, 2005

Released 12 yrs ago (1/28/2005 UTC) at Pet Spermarket - 8318 Bird Road in Miami, Florida USA

RELEASE NOTE: just inside the front door on the brochure rack

Journal Entry 4 by carlissa from Gainesville, Florida USA on Friday, January 28, 2005

I have been a BC member for almost 2 years and this is the first "in the wild" book that I have found! I will read and release!

Journal Entry 5 by carlissa from Gainesville, Florida USA on Friday, April 15, 2005

I enjoyed reading this cat mystery book. Thanks for sharing it!

I will be out and about today and this book will be left in the wild again somewhere. Let's see, what would be a good place... the post office?, the dentist office??, or the grocery store???

Journal Entry 6 by carlissa at Post Office @ SW 152 St & SW 137 Ave in Miami, Florida USA on Friday, April 15, 2005

Released 12 yrs ago (4/15/2005 UTC) at Post Office @ SW 152 St & SW 137 Ave in Miami, Florida USA

Left on table near PO boxs.