corner corner all around the town

all around the town
by Mary Higgins Clark | Literature & Fiction
Registered by winglytteltonwitchwing of Harwell, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Sunday, January 09, 2005

status (set by erinsgreenshore): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by winglytteltonwitchwing from Harwell, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Sunday, January 09, 2005

When Laurie Kenyon is accused of murdering her English professor,she has no memory of the crime.

Journal Entry 2 by winglytteltonwitchwing at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Sunday, November 30, 2008

Released 5 yrs ago (11/30/2008 UTC) at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

To be added to the books for the Christchurch Convention

Would love all bookcrossers to come to the
2009 WORLD CONVENTION and welcome you to our beautiful country in April 2009.

Journal Entry 3 by Chch2009-Con from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Sunday, November 30, 2008

Reserved for the convention

Journal Entry 4 by erinsgreenshore from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Hi, I picked this book up from the "Books for Release" table at the World Bookcrossing Convention held in Christchurch at the weekend. I am quite new to bookcrossing and so haven't got lots of books of my own to release. Picked up lots of books over the weekend - some that I want to keep on my bookshelf to read (when I get the time) and some to release into the wild!!!

Journal Entry 5 by erinsgreenshore at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Saturday, February 11, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (2/8/2012 UTC) at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

Finally got round to reading this book after having it sit on my shelf for way too long.

Great read!!!

Gave this book to a backpacker cousin of mine while she was staying with us in Christchurch. Will have to wait and see where it turns up next.