corner corner Forrest Gump

Forrest Gump
by Winston Groom | Romance
Registered by wombles of Caboolture, Queensland Australia on 1/2/2005

status (set by Moimeme): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wombles from Caboolture, Queensland Australia on Sunday, January 02, 2005

Picked up a copy of this cheap just after the bookring one arrived! Will release it somewhere!

Journal Entry 2 by wombles from Caboolture, Queensland Australia on Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Releasing at meetup on 16th jan

Journal Entry 3 by wombles at Coffee Club in Stones Corner, Queensland Australia on Thursday, January 13, 2005

Released 12 yrs ago (1/15/2005 UTC) at Coffee Club in Stones Corner, Queensland Australia

at meetup!

Journal Entry 4 by luckaye from Logan City, Queensland Australia on Saturday, January 15, 2005

caught at BookCrossing Meetup

When I started reading this book, I realised that I had read it before so I am releasing it into the AGB3.

Journal Entry 5 by luckaye at on Thursday, January 27, 2005

Released 12 yrs ago (1/27/2005 UTC) at

Releasing into AGB3

Journal Entry 6 by marglys from Hobart, Tasmania Australia on Thursday, February 10, 2005

Received in AGBB#3, and sent on as part of a parcel to moimeme.

Journal Entry 7 by Moimeme on Friday, February 11, 2005

I've received this book as a surprise from Marglys. I'll read it ASAP. Thanks Marglys.

Journal Entry 8 by Moimeme on Friday, February 24, 2006

I found this book quite more far-fetched than what I was expecting!
I'll release it soon.

Journal Entry 9 by Moimeme at Retro Cafe, Salamanca Place in Hobart, Tasmania Australia on Sunday, April 16, 2006

Released 11 yrs ago (4/16/2006 UTC) at Retro Cafe, Salamanca Place in Hobart, Tasmania Australia